You help him write a song

Niall 15- "and everything I do, its all for you my sweetheart" you sang whilst cleaning my dressing table.

You didn't even notice Niall standing at your door. "Everything you say is with love... argh!" You screamed as Niall pounced onto you.

"Where did you hear this song?" He asked.
"I made it up" You giggled, squirming away from your older brother.
"Can I have it?"
"What?" You laughed, slightly confused.
"I'm really struggling with this new song and that fits perfectly" He chirped.
"Sure....I guess?" You smiled.
"Do you want credit?" He quickly ran back as asked, swinging on the door.
"Ummm, you can have it, a whole dog that is just yours" You smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

Harry 16- (His p.o.v)
All week I have been stressing out about this song, management wants it done by tomorrow and if not it can put the whole album at a holt.

I tapped my pencil, singing through the lyrics quietly in my head.

"I've got everything you need, night in shining armour i can lift you off your feet" I jumped as I finally finished the song.

"Y/n! y/n!" I called. My little sister bursted through the door and collapsed as she saw me.
"Harry, I thought you was hurt I literally sprinted!" She panted.
"Sorry, anyway guess what?"
"What?"
"Guess?"
"Your gonna cut your hair?"
"No" I pouted, stroking my million dollar curls.
"Your getting a kitten?"
"No, but that would be good" I smirked.
"You got another tattoo, you better not of done?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Nope" I chuckled covering my new mermaid, she was useless at guessing.
"Just say!"
"I finished the song!" I clapped, picking her up and chucking her onto my bed, I knew she hated it.
She scrambled to her feet again and asked to hear it. After performing it, I noticed a confused look on her face.
"What?"
"That's mine!"
"Pardon?"
"That's my song! I wrote that about a year ago! Have you looked through my journal?"
"That's why It sounded familiar?" I chuckled.
"You can't have it!"
"It's mine love, there's no proof so..."
"Harry stop being so out of order! That's my song"
"No"

Her mouth dropped open. I know it's her song, but after all I do for her she can't even give me this one thing.