He tells the boys you have a crush on one of them

AUTHORS NOTE- SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING I WILL BE TRYING TO MORE OFTEN.
I CANT BELIEVE I ALMOST HAVE 200 READS, HOW ABOUT SOME COMMENTS OR LIKES? IM GONNA START HAVING A NICKNAME FOR YOUS, COMMENT ON SOME YOU LIKE.

Niall 16- You may of mentioned to niall about 2 weeks ago about you liking this boy in math class, but you didn't think he would tell everyone!

You niall and all of the boys were sitting around the sofa, watching tv and Louis started talking about Eleanor.

"Y/n have you got a boyfriend?" zayn asked.
You shrugged, feeling yourself blush.
"Really? your stunning I doubt no boy has asked you out!" Liam laughed, joining in the conversation.
"We'll there is that boy in math class you like isn't there?" niall said completely unaware.
You looked at him as he started laughing.
"We'll done niall, tell the whole fucking world!" you said as you got up to leave.
"Y/n!" he called after you but you were bright red in the face.

After 20 minutes or so, niall called you back downstairs.
"What was that all about?" he asked completely shocked.
"Sorry it's just some things stay between brother and sister!" you said going in for a hug.
"I'm so sorry y/n I didn't mean to embarrass you!" he said squeezing you.
After that you both went and watched the tv.
"Before you all start saying stuff, yes I have a crush on a boy in math and no I have no boyfriend!" you laughed, breaking the silence.
The boys burst out laughing as you all watched tv.

Harry 12- You had developed a crush on liam. You told Harry one night when you were talking about boyfriends and girlfriends. He promised not to tell anyone and you trusted him.

You liam, zayn, niall and Harry were all out for dinner. Louis couldn't come because he was looking after Eleanor.
"Eleanor and louis are so cute, I want a relationship like that when I'm older" you said taking a sip of your drink.
"We'll you won't be with Liam he's to old!" Harry laughed.
You sprayed out your water, as all the boys asked Harry what he had just said.
"Y/n has got a crush.." he laughed as he pointed at liam.
"I dont, I promise" you lied, trying to cover up the embarrassment.
"You told me the other night?" Harry asked totally unaware.
you looked at him with tears in your eyes.
"Oh shit that was a secret!" he finally remembered.
"Don't worry y/n I had a crush on gregs girlfriend when I was your age!" niall laughed trying to make it sound better.
"It's cute that you have a crush on me!" Liam announced pulling you into a hug.
Suddenly you felt so much less embarrassed, but you were still fuming at harry.