You have a miscarridge and he has to help you part 2

Niall - You felt a sharp pain in your abdomen. Clutching your stomach you started practicing your breathing.
"In, out, in, out" you repeated.

Suddenly you felt a warm liquid trickle down the side of your leg.
"This can't be happening! My water can't break" you thought to yourself.

You pulled back the sheets, careful not to awake niall.
Your breath hitched as you noticed it wasn't water it was blood.

"Niall" you cried, shaking him violently.
"What?" He grunted.
"Niall wake up please" you cried, tears falling harshly.
"What princess?" He suddenly woke up and sat straight.
"I'm bleeding" You whispered.

Niall froze not moving from his spot.
"Niall" you continue to cry.

He didn't say anything, but quickly he jumped up from the bed and carried you bridal style down to his Range Rover.

"It's okay princess, your baby will be fine, you'll be fine" He reassured you.

Harry - "Morning" You opened your eyes to see harry leaning over you, planting a kiss on your cheek.
You smiled pulling back your covers to get out of bed.
"Oh shit" You gasped, noticing the little puddle of blood beneath you.
"What's that?" Harry asked confused.
"We need to go to hospital" You croaked, tears threatening to fall from your tired eyes.
"Why? Is there something wrong? Is this bad?" He was completely clueless.
"I think I've lost the baby" You cried.

Instantly harry scooped you into his arms, carrying you bridal style to the car.

Strapping you in her repeated reassuring words, "it's gonna be okay, stay calm, you will be okay, I won't let them hurt you!"