Makeup hides alot more than just scars and bruises

Niall 14- you were young and you rushed into a relationship.

You didn't even love the guy but he scared you so much you couldn't possibly think of leaving him.

If you didn't do stuff for him or did something wrong he would batter you.

You tried for months on end to tell niall but were to scared of the out come.

It was a hot morning and niall suggested going for a walk with the boys.

You agreed and quickly did your makeup.

Using a lot of concealer and foundation you cover up the bruises on your face and arms.

You looked caked on but you didn't care.

Makings you way down stairs niall stopped you and looked you dead in the eye.

"Y/n take off that makeup your too pretty to wear that much makeup!" He giggled.

"No!" You said back.

He shrugged and as you turned around he whipped you off your feet and threw you down on his bed.

Grabbing a wipe he revealed your bruised face.

"What the fuck is this ?" He shouted his smiley expression dropping.

"Nothing!" You lied.
"Who's been hitting you!?" He demanded to know and you ached to tell him.
"Is it that boyfriend of yours ?" He asked again.

You nodded and before you could say anything niall had left and God knows where he went!

Harry 16- the bullies have been getting a lot worse, what with harrys career blowing up big time a lot more people noticed you.

The bullies started to hit harder and the consequences where big black bruises on your face.

You covered them with makeup but today was not your lucky day.

You got out of the bath and quickly walked back to your room.

On your way back you bumped into harry on the hallway.

"What is that?" He asked pointing at your face.
"I fell what an idiot!" You giggled lying through your teeth.

"Bullshit who's been hitting you?" He shouted.
"Who?"

You inhaled and exhaled as you worked up the courage to finally say.

"My bullies!"
"Your .... bullies?" He asked again clarifying that is why