Can you see me now ?

Disclaimer:
In this one, harry and Niall are dead and you write to them over time you will notice the age due to the spelling.

Harry-
"Hey hazz, I miss you sooo muhc! Mummy seid tat you are safe now. I love you. can u see me now ?"

"Hey hazz, so I started high school, it tough you not being here! I wish I still had my big brother to look after me! I met this boy he's so cute! Love you can you see me now?"

"Hi harry, I can't believe today is my wedding day! I miss you, sorry that you can't walk me down the aisle. You are forever in our hearts, love you can you see me now?"

"Harry! Your an uncle!!! I can't believe it, I wish you was here to meet your gorgeous niece, she looks just like you! It's tough with out you here, love you can you see me now?"

"Dearest harry, its not long now until we meet again! I hope you are still waiting for me with mum, dad and Gemma! I miss all of you so much, love you can you see me now?"

Niall-

"Ni ni! I miss you. muma seid you was happy now in a cool place called hevan. Denise has just had theo and he is sooo annying! He isn't fun like my baby annabelle, I miss you can you see me now?"

"Niall, it's tough! I miss you so much, I have been put in a hospital for trying to come and meet you! I don't wanna continue living if you are not by my side, school sucks! Miss you can you see me now?"

"Niall, I have a baby! Me and My husband of 4 years have just had our first child! Theo loves him! You would too, he has your eyes and nose! I miss you my brave soldier, love you. miss you can you see me now?"

"It's been 20 years and I still feel sick of missing you! It won't be long now until we meet again! Please look after my baby girl, I know she was taken from us to be with you! Kiss her at night and tell her mummy loves her! Miss you can you see me now?"

"Niall, I miss you I really do! Everyone else seems to be able to meet you and I am still waiting! Please make my time quicker! Miss you can you see me now?"