He finds out that you cut

DISCLAIMER- THIS DOES INVOLVE SELF HARM AND THINGS SUCH LIKE WATING DISORDERS, IF IT TRIGGERS ANY OF YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ! BE SAFE AND TELL SOMEONE. YOU CAN GET HELP AND IT GETS BETTER I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE...

(PLAY MUSIC WHILST READING!)

Niall 15- Lately you had been getting so much hate from fans, normally you would just ignore it or not even read it but it had really been getting to you. You were on tour with the boys so you didn't really have anyone to talk to. You had the boys obviously but you couldn't tell them, you didn't wanna tell anyone!

The boys were at sound check and you were left in the bus alone. You had just read a tweet that hated on your weight. That was it you couldn't take it anymore.

Who did you have to live for, no one cared and no one ever will...

You decided to make a video to say goodbye, you pulled your hair up and switched your camera on,

"Hey guys, so by the time you see this I will most proberbly be in a happier place. I know that this will be hard on you's for a whole but I cant.." your voice broke and a sudden gush of tears fell from your eyes, you quickly wiped them away and continued.

"Just so you know this was none of yours fault, I love you all so much! I just couldn't take it anymore" you stared into the camera, "Goodbye!" you switched it off and left in laying on the bed.

Slowly you pulled some jogging bottoms over your scared legs and headed for the top of the building. It was the most easiest way of doing it you thought.

You passed the boys on your way and smiled at them all joking around. Quietly you blew a kiss and continued.

You looked up to the sky, no one wanted you here, even your own mother sent you away to live with your brother and he even confessed he didn't want you here!

You climbed over the railings and stood freely on the side of the building.

"No y/n stop!" you heard a familiar voice call, you turned around to see Liam standing there.

You couldn't think straight, what was you doing?

Suddenly you were tackled to the ground.

You started screaming and kicking Liam away, "no one wants me, why the fuck am I here I hate myself!" you cried attempting to break loose. He was a lot stronger so you had no hope.

"We love you y/n why wouldn't you think that!" he cried pulling you closer to his chest as you began to calm down.

You sobbed not being able to talk.

Liam brought you back into the building and sat you down in the office.

Niall bursted through the door and just stared at you.

"My princess!" he said in relief. He ran over and hugged you, you flinched at his touch.

He noticed and looked at you puzzled.

"I'll leave you too to talk it out" Liam said, leaving the room.

For at least 15 minutes there was complete silence as niall rocked you back and forth in his arms.

"Princess?" he finally said. You nodded.

"Why?"

It too you a while before you could answer, " no one wants me here, I was sent to live with you by mum and even you didn't want me here, the fans hate me and just an embarrassment!" you confessed, fighting the tears.

"Why an earth would you think that I don't want you here?" he asked looking a bit guilty.

"I heard you niall, you was with the boys and you kept on saying how annoying I was and you wished I never come!"