You have to share a room with him

Niall 14- your family didn't have a lot of money so when niall came back from tour you two had to share a room.

It was his first night home and it was late. "I'm going to bed!" You yawned kissing everyone goodnight.
"Me too" niall added following you up.

You went into your little room and started getting changed. You shimmied your jeans and top off and slept in only a 'crazy mofo' top. Niall joined you in the double bed only wearing his boxers.

"Love you" you whispered.
You cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his strong arm over you making you feel safe.

He played with your hair before whispering love you too.

Harry 13- you had just started your period and had terrible cramps. What made it even worse was that you and Harry had to share a bed.

It got to night time and you both went up to bed.

"I'm gonna get changed in the toilet" you said excusing yourself.
"Just get changed in here I don't care" he chuckled slipping off his top and jeans.

"Naa" you trudged out the room and came back in about 10 minutes later.

You hopped into bed and slipped into Harrys arms.

He stroked your belly and looked down at you for approval.

"Trust me it helps you don't know how many times Gemma had begged me to do this for her" he whispers as you felt the soothing motion of his hand over your stomach.