He get paralysed and gets depressed (part 2)

Niall- After 5 years of being in a wheelchair niall finally got used to it. He had finally won his battle with depression and he was starting physiotherapy with a special doctor as he was getting new legs made for him.

The boy that you ran off with 5 years ago and the boy that was responsible for Nialls disability finally got sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Everything was finally getting better.

Harry- Your eyes fluttered open and you were greeted with nurses and doctors.

"Where am I ?" You asked confused.
"Ma'am you were involved in a car accident along with your brother, you do not sustain any critical wounds. You have however fractured your elbow. We put it into a cast and don't suspect any other problems, we will have to do some checks on you....."
"Where's harry?" You realised interrupting her.
"Ma'am harry was rushed into intensive care. He wasn't as lightly hit as yourself. We reckon he could have brain damage as he was hit pretty hard." She softly spoke.
"I wanna see him." You croaked, eyes brimming with tears.
"That won't be possible, I will see when the earliest is that you can see him."
"I need to see my brother now!" You screamed, trying to get out of the uncomfortable hospital bed.
"Please sit back down lady." The nurse panicked and four other nurses came to hold you down.
"Have you got any other family members we can contact?" She asked whilst struggling to hold me.
"THEY'RE DEAD DONT MAKE ME LOSE MY BROTHER ASWELL PLEASE I NEED TO SEE HIM" You screamed.