He commits suicide

Niall 17- 3 years ago today you were told the news that your brother had killed himself.

They say it was a drug overdose but you knew there was something behind it.

You was going to find it out. You opened your brothers bedroom door and the smell of his cologne hit you hard.

A tear escaped as you took a step towards his bed. You picked up his laptop from his desk and opened it up.

Still fully charged.

You logged in and instantly you went onto his social media websites.

There was private messages and Dms telling him he was worthless and that he doesn't deserve any of the fame he was getting, they told him he was ugly, disgusting, a poor excuse of a human being, one even straight up told him to kill himself.

You looked on his web history to find websites on drug dealers and a web Lin that particularly caught your eye.

It was called 'lets kill niall horan'.

You clicked on it and gasped as you read through all the ways people were planning to kill your brother and why he deserved to be dead.

You slammed the laptop down and ran out of his bedroom.

"Oh baby!" You cried looking at a picture of your distant brother.

Harry 14- you never quite knew why how he died until the other night when you heard your parents arguing again.

"Well if it wasn't for you and your stupid advice my son would still be here today?!" You mother screamed.

What does she mean advice?

"I had to tell him! It was shameful knowing that there was rumours about my son being gay everyone was speaking about it!" You father said back.

You was gobsmacked, you brother killed himself over something that your father had said!?

You ran back up to your room and laid on your bed and cried.

Suddenly your emotion changed from sad to angry, infact, you was fuming!

You marched downstairs and into the study where your father was.

"You make me sick! There is absaloutley nothing wrong with being gay and even if there was harry wasn't! You killed your son and you don't even feel guilty get out!" You screamed at your father.