He gives you advice

AUTHORS NOTE- GUYYYSSS I HAVE VOTES I MIGHT NOT HAVE ALOT BUT THANK YOU AO MUCH FOF THE ONES I DO HAVE !!!

Harry 14 - lately a girl in school has been giving you grief. Today in school she told you that if you don't give her money she will hurt you. Frightened from this statement you went home scared for tomorrow.
When you got in Harry was there, "what's up kiddo?" Harry asked pulling you onto his lap.
"Just a girl wanting to beat me up" you awkwardly laughed.
"What? a girl wants to beat you up why?" Harry asked getting angry.
"She said if I don't give her at least £50 by tomorrow there will be trouble!"
"Tell her you don't have that amount of money to throw away!"
"Harry I don't wanna be rude but your a multi millionaire going on to be a billionaire! she knows we have the money!" you laughed.
"We'll darling if she hits you, hit her back, if your gonna get in trouble for hitting someone might aswell hit them hard!" He laughed.

Niall 18- "y/n!!" niall called through the house.
"What?!" you shouted back.
"Come to my room!"

You got up from the sofa and trudged to niall room.
"What?" you asked as you slumped onto his bed.
"We need to talk!"
"What have I done?"you asked scared.
"No nothing like that but a talk!"
By this statement you started pooing your pants.
"So I know your getting to the age were your gonna try new things, alcohol, cigarettes, sex, having boyfriends, possibly drugs! but I want you to know..." You interrupted him quickly.
"Why are we having this conversation?!" you laughed.
"Because your my baby sister and I want you to be safe so I got you some stuff!" he said as he pulled out a box of adult 'stuff'. You laughed and took the box, "thanks" you said whilst cracking up.
Niall was still straight faced whilst he told me to be safe.