You give birth

Niall 19- "I'm scared ni! I'm still so young and I have to look after this baby on my own!" You confess, whilst lying in bed watching a film with him.
"What do you mean on your own?" His head spun round.
"He left me! He said he didn't want anything to do with me!" You cried into nialls chest.
You knew he was furious by his tighten of his grip of you. He coughed before speaking, "what ever happens princess, I am always going to be there for you! You can come and live with me and I will help you through whatever!" He promised.

It was 3 in the morning and you and niall were asleep wrapped up in his arms. Suddenly a shooting pain stung you. Your eyes opened as you whimpered. It kept on happening.
You stroked your belly and tried to forget about it.
It happened again and you finally realise it was contractions.
Suddenly you felt as if you ha wet yourself.
"Nialll !!" You shouted shaking him.
"What princess?!" He woke up instantly.
"It happening!"
Niall jumped up and threw some jogging bottoms on. He helped you up and carried your bridal style to the car.

3 hours later

"Okay miss horan are you ready to push?!"
You nodded and grabbed nialls hand.
After about 20 minutes of pushing you have birth to your beautiful baby girl Ruberta.
"She's beautiful sis!" He said tearing up.
You nodded and held your baby closer than ever.
Later on your mum, dad, Greg, denise, theo, and your son Beau all came to see you.

Harry- "harryyyy!!!" You screamed as you have birth to your third baby boy mason.
"Y/n he is amazing!" Harry cried with joy.
"He?" You asked finally knowing the gender of your baby.
"He!" Harry nodded.
You, your boyfriend and your brother all sat in the room bonding over the baby.
Later the rest of the boys came and saw you, your parents with your two little twin boys.
"This is your little brother!" You said welcoming the twins to their brother.
"He's ugly!" Jai shouted starting to cry.
"No he's not" you laughed along wit the rest of your family.
"No he is so ugly!!" The toddler cried.
Harry quickly grabbed his phone and started filming his nephew cry and have a hissy fit over his brother being ugly.