You walk in on him with a girl

Harry 15- You ran home from school, tired from the day. At first you thought that you was home alone, until you heard a noise upstairs. You walked up the stairs, a bit nervous to who you will find in your house.

You checked in all of the bedrooms, and lastly you walked into harrys. There in front of you was Harry snogging a girl on his bed.
"Shit y/n" Harry said quickly breaking the kiss. The girl jumped up and ran behind the wardrobe, I caught a glimpse of her and she was only wearing her knickers and a shirt Harry had obviously gave to her.
"Sorry harry, I didn't know you were in! " you laughed.
"We'll I am, can you please leave?" he shouted, obviously not finding it funny. I laughed again as he tried to cover up his toned body.
"Are you embarrassed?" you asked trying not to laugh.
"We'll yeah this isn't really the way you want your little sister to see you!" he said blushing.
"Don't worry do you remember when we walked in on gemma?" you asked as you left the awkward scene.
For about a week Harry wouldn't talk to you he couldn't even look you in the eye.

Niall 14- It wasn't as if this was the first time you walked in on niall and his girlfriend. This time it was a bit more awkward though.
You ran home from shopping with greg and you ran upstairs.
You and Greg raced each other to nialls room to show him what you had brought.
Greg burst through the dirt just as niall was half way through an orgasm.
"ahhh" you screamed as Greg covered your eyes. You both slammed the door an ran down stairs.
"Shittt!" Greg laughed.
About an hour later, niall came down the stairs in just his sweats.
"Don't tell mum!" he laughed as he kissed his girlfriend goodbye.
"Mate next time lock the door!" Greg laughed, looking at me.
"Sorry y/n!" he laughed. You just smiled feeling super awkward.