ïHe talks bad about you to the boys

Niall 13- You had just started having your period and you got really moody when it was your time.

Niall was always so understanding and would help you with your mood swings. So when you heard what he said to the boys you took it really to heart.

You ran down the stairs and as you were about to enter the front room you heard your name in a conversation, you stopped and listened.

"Guys, I mean y/n is the most annoying child I have ever seen in my life. When she has her lady days she does my head in, I have to be nice to her though obviously otherwise I would get my head chopped off." Niall laughed as he complained about you.

Your cheeks flushed and you quickly ran back up stairs pretending you heard none of it. You splashed cool water on your face and proceeded to go downstairs.

"So niall what was you all just talking about whilst I was gone?" You asked sneakily.
"Oh just football and cars you know... lad stuff?" He lied, playing with his hair.
"Oh really? Cool." You bluntly responded giving him the evil eyes.

Harry 11- "Man, I wish I never had a little sister to be honest. I'd rather have to look after 20,000 cows then her. Although she does eat the equivalent to 20,000 cows." He laughed to his friend Louis.

You felt a tear roll down your face as you quickly ran to the toilets and as far away from the recording studio and your evil brother.