You give him the silent treatment

Niall 15- niall had called everyone to the table, he never done this so you knew it was something serious. You sat on gregs lap as everyone sat around you. Niall entered and sat next to you and greg.

"I'm so sorry but I am going on tour!" Niall announced. You laughed realising it wasn't even that bad, but he continued speaking.

"The day before y/n birthday!"

Your heart sunk, your big brother was going to miss your 16th birthday party, how could he ?

You felt so angry.

"Y/n I am so sorry " he said whilst trying to hug you.

"don't touch me!" you screamed storming off into you room.

You heard everyone else talk downstairs, which made you even more mad at the fact that no one even cared that he was missing your birthday.

It was 3 or 4 hours later and niall finally came to see you, "I'm sorry baby, if I could I would change it but I can't I've tried everything!" he cried, sitting on the end of my bed.

You couldn't even talk to him you were so mad and couldn't risk him seeing you cry.

You just stared at him whilst he got his phone out and started texting someone.

"Fuck you niall!" you screamed pushing him out of your room.

After that you were determined no to speak to him.

Harry 13- You hated seeing mum upset, and when you found out Harry had made her cry you was furious!

You stormed home from school to find Harry sitting with Liam laughing about something on his phone.

"You disgust me!" You shouted slamming your bag on the table.

"Hi y/n!" He laughed smirking at Liam.

"You made mum cry you monster how dare you scream at her saying she's never been enough!" You shouted, your face turning red from anger.

Harry looked you in the eyes, as just as you thought he was going to start either crying or apologising he started laughing!

You growled as you stormed off.

"Don't talk to me!" You cried as you run up the stairs.

You didn't speak to Harry for about 3 days.

On the 4th day you woke up to him laying next to you in bed cuddling your small body.

He had obviously been crying you could tell straight away.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I have apologised to mum and I miss you so bad I'm so so so so sorry!" he cried pulling you closer into his chest.

You smiled and kissed his cheek, " I forgive you, your my big brother, but ever do that again and I will kill you!" You laughed. He smiled, "no doubt you will!"