You start your period whilst whislt with him

Harry 14- you was always so self conscious on when you was gonna come on. All you friends had but you, and they all teased you about it. You and Gemma had chats about stuff like that but never with harry. He would understand you and comfort you if You did want to talk with him, but it would be so super awkward.

"Harry!" You called.
"What?" He shouted back.
"Come here!" You could almost feel the awkwardness with every step he took.
"Umm I've started my period!" You just about got out, without turning red in the face.
"Ahhh it's nothing to be embarrassed about, I'll go to the shop wait there!"
You laughed at the fact that he thought you was going to get up and start running around.

When he got back he gave you the pads and you sorted yourself out.
When you went back to FIFA, Harry told you that the boys were coming over.

You grunted of the thought of 5 rowdy boys all chucking you around.
"Okay!" You lied.
They all got there and you all played FIFA.
Hours after you all sat there talking, you decided to go upstairs and sit on your phone.

Harry's POV- y/n had been acting really strange since the 'toilet incident'. When she left to go upstairs the boys all turned to me.
"Is she a 'women' now?" Niall laughed.
"Yeah bless her!" I replied.
"Y/n!!" Come here I called. y/n came running down the stairs.
"Come here darling!" I laughed pulling her into a hug.
"What is this for?" She asked hugging me back.
"I love you and even now now your turning into a women" I whispered. "you will still always be my baby sister" I finished. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. After that all the boys came in and joined out hug.

Niall 13- Your mum had let you go on tour with niall. You was so excited until you realised you had come on the second week you were all there. You sat in your bed all day, trying for people not to notice you.
Niall finally got into your bed and aske what was wrong.
"Just feel I'll!" You lied.
"Are you sure?" He laughed rubbing your belly.
"No" you cried as you got a stomach ache.
" I think I know what's up?" Niall whispered eyeing downwards.
"I didn't know!" You cried into his chest.
"It's alright baby I'll go and get you some things, you just stay there princess!" He calmed you down with his words.

After niall had returned and you felt better you and all the boys sat and watched films. Obviously niall had told them about your little mishap this morning.