You have a miscarridge and he has to help part 3

Niall - You sat up right in your bed, staring blankly into space.
"Baby don't cry, it's alright it will be alright okay, maybe you just wasn't ready" He suggested, holding your hand within his.

The fiddled with the blanket that lied across your lap.
"This was gods way of punishing me" You suddenly say, still staring into the same blank space.
"What do you mean princess?"
"He is punishing me for being so horrible"
"Horrible to who?"
"You, mum, Greg, everyone?" You tilted your head slightly, making yourself able to see through the small gap in the blinds. You swallowed the lump in your throat as you saw a man and a women walking along smiling with a new born baby in their arms.
"Baby, you are never horrible to anyone. Don't you dare say this was your fault or God punishing you, you just wasn't ready" He cried, noticing you watching the family.
"But niall... I wanted this baby so much, I loved this baby so so much and know it's gone" Your finally broke out of your staring trance and met eyes with your brother.

Niall inhaled deeply trying to compose his tears that were threatening to fall.
"You see, God ruined your plans because he knew they would ruin you. Everyone knows you are going to be a fantastic mum, even God. That's why he did this, he wants you to wait until you find a man who will love you no matter what and stick with you throughout everything. Trust me baby some things are just meant to be" He whispered hugging you closely.

You sobbed into his chest as he played with your hair, gently crying along with you.

Harry - "harry?" You said as your eyes flickered open.
You looked around to see a teary harry running his hands through his curly locks.
"Harry? Why am I hurting?" You cried realising what has happened.
"Y/n I am so so sorry" He whispered, almost silently.
"I lost her! I lost my baby!" You balled as you hung your head into your hands.
"y/n I told Stan(sorry if this isn't your boyfriends name... or if it is) he said... he said sorry" He sobbed, shoulders bobbing up and down as he cried.