Dear her future husband

THIS IMAGINE IS A LETTER OF WHICH EITHER HARRY OR NIALL HAVE LEFT FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND.

Harry-
Dear my baby's future husband,
How do I start?
How are you? You okay?
If your reading this, you are the luckiest man in the world. Marrying my baby sister is a privilege only one will have the honour of doing.
Knowing my y/n, she would of picked a keeper, she would of picked some one who knows how to treat her like a princess, like how she deserves.
I know I'm not there to witness the happiest day of my baby's life but I will be watching, watching from the sky's above you.
I ask only one thing of you, please i beg of you, keep her safe when she's crying at night, tell her she's beautiful when she looks in the mirror and frowns, be there to wipe the tears off of her face when she's alone and scared and lastly promise to love her eternally.
Be the man I am unable to be.
Good luck son, you have got one heck of a women to handle, I'm proud of you, of both of you....
Love your brother in law harry Xx

Niall-
Hey mate, so by the looks of if, your the man my baby sister has dreamt about since she was a tiny girl.
You know she has wrote books about you, drawn things for you she even planned your wedding when she was just 6.
All I ask of you is to be the man she deserves; to be loyal, to keep her chin up, to make sure she knows she beautiful.
I know that I will never be able to meet you but I have a lot of respect for you, taking on a girl like her, well done my son.

When we was little she used to tell me all about her prince charming, I hope you live up to her expectations.

Good luck to the both of you, make sure you do me proud because remember, she still has one breathing big brother who will beat your arse if you hurt her.

Love you both niall Xx
P.s. Every night before you go to sleep promise you will tell her I love her and I will always look over her.