He finds your suicide note

Niall 16-
I'm not in pain anymore and that's all you have to remember.
From the age of 13 I knew I wasn't like the other kids, I didn't enjoy normal 13 year old stuff. Instead of playing out with my friends and creating memories, I stayed at home reading through thousands of hate comments.
I started cutting at 14 and I instantly got hooked. I was finally able to let out all the pain and hatred.
Through out this all I want you to know that none of this was your fault. Niall, you was the only one who understood, you wasn't just my brother you was my bestfriend and I am eternally grateful.
I will always look over you brother, and I promise to keep you safe, I'll finally return the favour. You looked after me for years now it's my turn.
I love you .........

Harry 18-
Tucked me in, turned off the lights, kept me safe and sound at night, little girls depend on things like that. When I couldn't sleep at night, scared things wouldn't turn out right, you would hold my hand and sing to me.
Everything you did for me was perfect, you are perfect and you have the soul of an angel.
Always remember that Harry, always remember you were the one who saved me when living wasn't even an option.
Good night Hazza, until we meet again Xxxxxx