You have a miscarridge and he has to help you

Niall 19- You lowered yourself into bed with your brother.
"Stupid pregnant belly!" You huffed as you tried to get comfortable.
"I can't believe your pregnant y/n it seems surreal" He chuckled rubbing your swollen stomach.
You smiled awkwardly, knowing he didn't like the fact you was pregnant. You was 7 months pregnant but only told your family 3 months ago. You knew being pregnant this young would put a bad reflection on your family and perhaps on nialls career.

What made it even worse is the fact that the father left you when you told him and he told you never to contact him again. You thought abortion was the only way out, until you went to your first ultra sound, instantly you fell I love with your baby.

"I'm so tired!" You yawned, cuddling into your brother.
"Me too and you know y/n I'm always gonna be there for you and the baby no matter what, okay?" Niall reassured you, for the 60th time this week.
You nodded and slowly closed your eyes, whispering a "thank you".

Harry 21- "I'm pregnant.. dun dun... I'm pregnant... dun dun..." You sang, rubbing your 6 month swollen stomach.
"She pregnant... dun dun... she's pregnant dun dun..." Harry joined in, entering your bedroom.

You were over the moon, finding out the news that you was pregnant. You hadn't planned it but ever since you was young you knew you wanted a baby at about 21. A lot of people frowned upon it but it didn't bother you, if that's how you want to live your life then so let it be.

Your boyfriend of 5 years was ecstatic about it also. You was currently living at your brothers with your boyfriend, but not for long as you only had 2 weeks until your new house was finished.

Y/bf/n was out on a business call and you and harry decided to have a sibling night in.

You changed into your pjs and joined harry in bed.

"I can't wait to meet my gorgeous niece" He smiled, running circles over your belly button.