He finds out you get abused by your boyfriend

Harry 17 - Harry wanted to take you and Gemma out for a meal and it was too a fancy restaurant. You wore a black dress that showed alot of your back. When Harry picked you up to drive there he hadn't even noticed the bruises and scars on your back. It wasn't until you got up to leave.

"Y/n what are those marks on your back?" Harry asked.

"Nothing I fell over yesterday!" you lied.

"They look like someone's been hitting you?" Gemma suggested. Your eyes welled up and you broke down into Harry's arms.

"He hits me, I don't know how to escape it!" you sobbed.

"I'm gonna kill him!!" Harry shouted as he he walked you to the car. He drove you and Gemma home, and he went out for your boyfriend.

Harry was gone about an hour, when he returned he had an all ready forming black eye.

"Harry!" you said as you jumped up.

"He won't be bothering you alright! Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Harry asked. You shrugged to ashamed to say why.

"Let's watch a film" he suggested.

For the rest of the night you Harry and Gemma stayed on the sofa watching an endless amount of films.

Harry got up to ring Liam. You could just about hear him over the film and Gemma's snoring.

"Li?" Harry whispered down the phone.

"Mate she was getting hurt, badly hurt! how did I not notice I let a man beat my baby sister and I didn't even notice!" he cried. You slowly got up and walked to Harry.

"I know but I love her so much she's my baby and she thought she had to go through this alone think how scared she must of been?"

"Haz!" you said as you tapped his shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault, you saved me in the end!" you whispered as you brought him into a hug.

Niall 18- Niall hated you having a boyfriend and to know that your boyfriend was abusing you made niall want to kill him.

"Where is the fucking dickhead!" niall screamed.

You have niall the address scared of what was to come.

Niall and you got in the car and he drove you to your boyfriends house.

"Oi you!" Niall shouted, voice getting deeper with every word.

"What the fuck do you think your doing hurting my baby sister!"

"Who the fuck are you mate?!" your boyfriend shouted back as he punched niall in the face.

Niall hit back, they both fought and you tried to split them up, finally you did.

"You better watch your step lad, sleep with one eye open!" niall threatened as you both got in the car.

"Listen baby, if he or anyone ever hurts you again tell me don't keep it inside!" he cried. You nodded feeling embarrassed.

"I love you!" niall said as he kissed your cheek.