You were always my first option

Niall 14- you and Niall had a falling out right before he left for tour. It was over management not letting him come back for your birthday.

The finally agreed to letting him come but on one condition he either has to cancel 3 shows as that's how long he will be gone for or he comes for your birthday.

Your mum told you about this decision but also said that niall had not decided.

You understood that missing 3 shows was a big deal and you were totally fine if he didn't come but it also broke your heart knowing that if he does pick to stay working you obviously don't mean all that much to him.

It was 2 days before your birthda and of niall was coming he was gonna come tonight.

As the day went on not one phone call was made to tell you whether or not he was coming.

It was round about half 9 ish and you figured that he wasn't coming. You ran to your room and cried your eyes out, suddenly you heard the front door open and close and a deep Irish voice welcomed himself.

"Dad Niall isn't coming he chose to work!" You shouted out.
"It's Niall!" He replied laughing.
You sprinted down that stairs and into his arms.
"I thought you weren't coming" you cried, mascara running all down your face.
"Of course I was going to come,i was just stuck in abit of traffic, y/n you were always my first option" he laughed wiping the tear away.

Harry 26- You were due to give birth in less than a week and you were still to chose the god parents.

You had a whole list of who was fit for the job. You knew harry wanted to be the god parent so bad as all he did was beg and beg you.

You thought about it and to be honest with his busy schedule it was sort of off putting knowing that if you died, your child would have to go live with his pop star of an uncle.

Your phone ring and you answered it.
"Hello"
"Hiya it's harry!" An excited deep voice said.
"I know I have caller I.D" you laughed.
"Oh anyway have you decided who you are going to pick as God father yet?" He asked.

You felt dreadful saying your answer but it had to be said.
"Harry I'm not sure if I'm gonna pick you hunnny, it's just with your crazy schedule!" You said feeling guilty as soon as you said it.
"Oh..." He replied.
"Gotta go bye" he then quickly said before putting the phone down.

It was Sunday and you were all having dinner at your mums. Once you was all sat around the table you announced the big news.

"Okay guys so I have picked who I'm having as God parents!" You giggled.
"Who?" Your mum asked excitedly.
"Well for God mother we are having lisa (your best friend and mum of 4) and for God father it's harry!"

"Me?" He said standing up.
"Yes you, you doughnut!" You laughed again, watching as he welled up.
"You were always my first option and after seeing you with lux all the time how could I say no!"