His neices and nephews (your kids)

AUTHORS NOTE - THIS IS JUST A RANDOM STORY, IT WILL GIVE MORE OF AN UNDERSTANDING FOR FUTURE STORYS WHEN IT DOES INVOLVE YOUR KIDS!

niall-

Beau 17 - Beau is a popular boy. All the boys want to be him and all the girls want to be with him. He is very protective over his mum and looks up to his legendary uncle. He usually goes on tour with niall as he plays drums in the band. He is a good big brother and doesn't put up with no shit!

Ruberta (ruby) 16 - Ruby is a girly girl and loves spending time dressing up and doing makeup on herself and her siblings. She loves hanging out with all of her uncles celebrity friends. Although she is girly she turns tom-boy when she is with her uncle and older brother.

Brooklyn - Joseph and Bronte 14- The twins of the family are inseparable. They do everything together, they share a room, friends, shoes(trainers). Brooklyn is 4 minutes older than Bronte and is rediculously protective. Brooklyn is one of the most popular boys(after his brother) and is very good looking. Bronte is also hugely popular and absolutely gorgeous.

Arabella 8- She is the tom boy girl of the clang. She is gorgeous with emerald green eyes and bright blonde hair. She is the closest to niall after beau, he and beau have a special bond that they share over football.

Luke 8 months - Being the baby of the crew. Everyone pays most attention. Him and theo are not only cousin but best friends as they both grew up the same age.

Harry-

Jai and jack 16- The twins are so close. They both are good looking as the take after their uncles. They are in a band together with 3 other of their friends.

Mason 13- Mason is the cocky and confident one. With being a model, he has had a huge self astern boost. All the boys are friends with him and all the girls love him, he takes after beau in this aspect.

Noah 12- he is the quiet one. He looks up to his older brothers and uncle and dream to one day be in a band. He didn't have many friends so most of his time was spent doing school work and writing music.

Layla 11- with being one of the only 2 sisters in the clang it puts a lot of pressure on her. She is very girly but loves to muck about with her brothers. She is very popular and all the boys beg for her attention but with having 4 older brothers no one touches her.

Sydney 9 months- being the youngest she definitely attracts the most attention. With her chubby cheeks and one of a kind blue eyes no one can resist this baby.