You or him say a line of one of taylor swifts songs in a sentance

Niall 14- You and Niall had been really close since forever but lately he has been noticing a few changes in you.
You and him were watching tv and he brought it up.
"Y/n are you alright ?" He asked from the other side of the couch.
"Yeah course I am why?" You were confused of why he started being serious with you.
"It's just I have noticed that you have become a bit more cockier and you are really turning into a typical teenager" he awkwardly laughed trying to make it not seem as if he was insulting you.
"Yeah well you should know this by now I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream!" You giggled hugging him. He chuckled along and you both didn't say anything else about it.

Harry 16- you had a crush on this boy a you told your big sister Gemma about it seeking advice. When you saw Harry peeking through the door and listening instantly you went bright red.
"Harry!"
"Sorry but did I hear that right? You love a boy but he doesn't love you back".
You nodded embarrassed that your big brother had found out.
"Madness! Y/n your gorgeous what boy wouldn't want you!" He laughed giving you a hug.
"He likes another girl I should of known I mean she wears short skirts and I wear t shirts she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers!" You shrugged.
"No no no boys act like they don't like you to get your attention take from a man of experience!"
You all laughed and you and Gemma spent ages making you look gorgeous for tomorrow.