He buys you something expensive

Niall 16- The iPhone6 just came out and you wanted it so bad. A few of you friends have it and you were desperate for it. You have been saving up for at least 6 months now and your mum has refused to pay. You understood that your mum wouldn't pay because she brought you the 5S only a year ago.

Niall was sleeping round one night, and you were both snuggled up in his bed.

"What happened to your phone?" he asked, running his finger over the smashes screen.

"I dropped it, so I'm saving for the iphone6!" you laughed.

"Why didn't you just ask me?" He asked, handing me the phone back.

"I can't rely on you to buy me stuff!" You responded.

"Y/n it's a phone I'll get you one tomorrow, you deserve it" he smiled, kissing my head.

"Really?" You asked excited!

"Sure, I'm your big brother if I can't treat you who can I spend my money on!" he laughed.

Harry 18- Harry had always been someone who loves to treat you. Lately you have been looking to move out if your family home into your own apartment. Obviously you wouldn't be able to buy it on your own so you and your bestfriend decided to buy a place together. You both had found the perfect apartment in london, the only problem was it was gonna take a long time to get the money for it.

You, y/b/f/n and Harry were all sitting watching a film and you and your friend started talking about the apartment. You showed Harry the price and the place and to your suprise he said he would get it for yous.

"Are you for real!" you screamed.

"Yeah I mean you are my little sister and y/b/f/n is practically my sister too!" he laughed. You both thanked him and pulled him into a hug.

Later that night your friend went home and it was just you and Harry.

"Thank you so much hazz, I love you soo much!" you said as you are the popcorn.

"It's alright, I want the best for you as I love you too" he laughed.