What To Do

-Haneul POV-

It was the last night before we left the hotel and we were getting ready to sleep. It was a long day that day. We went to many stores and a shopping mall nearby. We spent the whole day shopping and my feet were killing me.

I left the bathroom after washing up and changing and went to the room. This night I was sharing with Hoseok, who was already laying on his side of the bed in nothing but some old shorts. His eyes were closed and he laid still, I figured he must've fallen asleep already.

Feeling playful, I carefully placed myself on top of him, not quite sitting down but rather hovering above his lap. I leaned down towards his face and whispered two words.

"Tickle fight."

His eyes fluttered opened and I began tickling him all over. He wiggled like a fish out of water under me but I was now fully seated on top of him, stopping him from getting out of my reach.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! He- stop that!"

You would expect his loud cackles to echo throughout the whole hotel, but they were luckily locked in our enclosed, shared room.

"Enough!" He said between his heavy breathing and laughter.

He grabbed onto my shoulders and flipped me over onto my back. He now laid on top me. The serious glare in his eyes was enough to worry me.

He tickled the center of my stomach, knowing very well that it was my weak spot

He tickled the center of my stomach, knowing very well that it was my weak spot. Of course he'd know, we grew up together. We know a million things about each other that others don't. Especially things from our childhood.

Now it was my turn to suffer and it was not fun. Hoseok was significantly stronger than me and really held me down much better than I could ever try. No matter how much I twisted and turned, he continued attacking easily.

"Ahhh! No! I- I'm sorry! Stop!! Ho- Hobi, ple- please!"

"Nope. This is revenge."

I could barely breathe, much less speak. I needed to do something to get his stop. So I grabbed onto his arms and pulled myself up into a sitting position. I placed my hands on his abdomen and tried to push him onto his back. He didn't move a centimeter. I looked down at my hands, confused. Hoseok chuckled as my expression changed to a very surprised one.

Holy mother of sweet baby Jesus. Since when does Hobi have such a hot body? And how hadn't I noticed earlier?? He was shirtless looking like THIS this whole time?! I am seriously blind.

"You lovers plan on sleeping or like..? 'Cause Soomin and I are seriously trying to sleep but it sounds like you two are banging really hard and the bed keeps hitting the wall. Which on the other side of that wall are two very tired young girls who just want their beauty sleep and- oh wow maybe you two are bangi-"

"We get it Yeonha. You can go tell Soomin we'll be quiet so you two can sleep peacefully now."

"Aish, what to do with you two cuties?"

I walked Yeonha out and turned off the lights. Hoseok climbed under the blankets and into the bed. I got into bed on the opposite side of the bed with my back facing him. His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer into his warmth. I tried to pull myself out from under his tight grip but to my surprise he had already fallen asleep and once Hoseok falls asleep, he stays as still as stone.

(A/N: so I just realized that Thanksgiving in Korea, known as Chuseok, is celebrated every 15th day of the 8th lunar month, which is around late September. This is totally off, whoops.)