What Are You Doing Here

-Yoongi POV-

It was after school and nearly all the teachers and students had already left. Haneul asked me to come to the library with her since it was completely empty and she didn't want to be alone. She was looking for a book she needed for English class. I noticed something was off about her.

She smells different, smells nice.

"You wearing a new perfume?"

"Yeah! I bought it last week with Yeonha. You like it?"

"Uh, yeah. It's not bad."

"Not bad? Smell this luxury."

She pulled her sleeve and bracelet up to her elbow and stretched her wrist towards my face. I leaned in, searching for the sweet scent. I shook my head as I couldn't smell anything. She sighed, pulling her sleeve back down. She moved all her hair to one side of her face and revealed her neck. With her hand she gestured me to smell her neck. I froze. The only thing on my mind was the night back in freshman year. I could still remember the way her skin fluttered with goosebumps at the touch of my breath.

A force interrupted my flashback, bringing me back to the present. Haneul had grabbed me by my tie and pulled me down to her neck. In less than a second, I felt my pants tighten and I swear I've never gotten hard that quickly. I inhaled sharply, overwhelmed by the proximity, the smell and everything else. Somehow, I just barely held myself together. However, the moment I released my breath and watched as her skin had the same reaction as 2 years ago, I lost it.

I planted small kisses from Haneul's jawline, down her neck and to her collarbone. I pulled her sweatshirt over her head and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"Yoongi, wait."

Her voice was shaky and I could tell she was nervous. But no matter how hard I wanted to, I just couldn't stop myself. I looked up at her, away from the shirt, and was drawn to her lips. I kissed her roughly and it didn't take long for her to respond.

As soon as I finished with that last button, I slipped the light piece of clothing off of her and threw it on the floor. Immersed in the kiss, I grabbed her by the thighs and placed her on top of a bookshelf. I bit her bottom lip before pulling away.

I admired her exposed body, the way her chest rose and fell quickly, the goosebumps still strongly present. She looked so perfect in nothing but her black, laced bra and tiny school skirt. I moved into her neck again, but this time it wasn't just wet kisses being left behind. My tongue traced her neck as I left bruises and bright marks.

Haneul wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to her body

Haneul wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to her body. Her uneven breath was loud, but pleasurable in my ear. I moved my lips lower and closer to her chest. A small moan escaped her parted lips as I began nibbling at her skin. Her hands found their way up to my collar, pulling on it as to hold me impossibly closer. My hands traveled her waist and back.

Suddenly, the heavy library doors made a long, loud creak. I backed away from her. We stood completely still for a couple seconds, not knowing how to react. I helped Haneul hop off the bookshelf. She picked up her shirt and rushed to put it back on but those pesky buttons refused to help. Feeling helpless, I pulled her to the ground and behind the shelf. I hoped our hiding spot could buy us a little more time while I helped her with the buttons of her uniform.

"Is anyone in here?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I could hear the anonymous person's footsteps getting closer and closer. As Haneul continued buttoning the last few buttons, I fixed her collar and pulled her hair forward as an attempt to hide the freshly made hickeys.

"Who's back there?!"

Haneul whimpered and I immediately covered her mouth with my hand.

I whispered into her ear, "follow my lead."

I stood up for the teacher to see me.

"Hey, what are you doing here? What's your name? You shouldn't be here!"

"We're just looking for a book."

"We? Who is we?"

"Ah, found it!"

Haneul stood up and held her right hand up with a random book from the book shelf and her sweatshirt in her left hand. Her shirt and hair were fixed perfectly.

"Oh, Haneul. Is that you? Were you looking for a book?"

"Good afternoon, Ms. Lee. Yes, I came to search for this book. I asked my friend, Yoongi-" Haneul pointed at me- "to come with me."

We may just get away with this.

"Well, I'm glad your friend is here so you're not alone. Quite the gentleman. Now, I don't mean to kick you two out but it's almost five and I have to close the school. That means everyone must have left."

"Oh! It got late quickly! Of course, we'll get going now."

Haneul and I left as quickly as we could without seeming too suspicious. We walked home together, quiet the whole time. I just prayed I didn't fuck up.