What Now

-Haneul POV-

Chohyeon giggled creepily as she walked to stand behind Mr. Ahn's seat. Her hand lay comfortably on his back rest. I eyed them as I waited for a response.

"Sorry. Did I forget to mention that my daddy is the school principal? Oops."

I pressed my lips together, holding back many unpleasant words and phrases.

"Are you going to stay sitting there foolishly or what?"

What now? Wait... I have an idea. A little dumb but maybe it can work.

"I already said that I want to report Chohyeon." I tried hard to ignore her presence.

"For what?"

"For... cyber bullying."

a loud, short laugh erupted from Chohyeon, "I didn't cyber bully you. I mean, c'mon. Where's your proof?"

"You shared a private video of me with the whole school. Without my permission."

"I warned you it would happen. You decided not to do anything about it."

"I sti—"

"This is nonsense. I will not let you waste my time any more," Mr. Ahn stood up, "Let me give you some advice, Haneul. Just drop out of school already. Go become a prostitute or something. It's the same thing you're already doing but this way you'd get payed for it."

His gross smirk reflected onto his equally gross daughter.

"No. That's not who I am."

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that."

"I have good grades. Better than hers." I pointed at Chohyeon.

His eyes narrowed, "It's bad manners to point at your superiors."

I wanted to gasp. Instead I stood up violently.

I hesitated to speak, "Isn't it against the rules for a principal's child to go to their parents' school?"

"Pftt, rules? Do you have any idea what you're rambling on about? Silly girl," Mr. Ahn pulled a paper out of his desk cabinet. He scribbled unintelligibly on it before he smacked his pen down and handed the paper to me. I stared at it in his hand before taking in.

Temporary Suspension
Student Name: Park Haneul
Reason of: Lewd Acts and Indecent Exposure

Reading the first two lines was enough to infuriate me. I gripped the paper and my phone tightly. I turned around, unwilling to cry in their presence.

"Don't forget to collect your items from your locker."

I looked over my shoulder and saw the two of them waving nastily.

I slammed the office door behind me and ran down the hall. As my view became blurred by lingering tears, I pulled my sleeve loose and wiped them away.

I pulled my phone up to my view and clicked the home button. My eyes bulged in their sockets as I saw the time.

I ran faster to the nearest staircase and staggered my way up. Just as I turned the corner and reached my locker, the school bells rung and classroom doors swung open.

I hastily pulled all my items into my embrace and prepared to run for it.

The last thing I need is to be seen and harassed for being here.

Hiding my face, I whipped around and sprinted for the cornering hall but I unexpectedly smacked my whole body against someone.

I stumbled back as they held me up from falling off my feet. I looked up to apologize but, just like in the overly dramatic movies, my eyes connected with a person i most and least wanted to see.

"Haneul..."

I breathed in deeply but instead of oxygen, mucus dragged up my nostrils.

How attractive.

I watched as Seokjin and Jimin peered over Taehyung's shoulder. My other friends circled around us.

Can I even call them friends right now?

Seongeun, who was surprisingly also there, squeezed my shoulder, "I'm guessing things didn't go well with Mr. Ahn..?"

I avoided eye contact with everyone as I mumbled, "I've got to go. I'm suspended."

I pushed my way out of the circle and other nosy students listening in and watching.

"Suspended? Haneul, wait!"