Confident Mask

-Haneul POV-

As I balanced two heavy trays he pushed the doors open to reveal...

A rooftop? Cliche... but it's kind of nice. It's quite but not too quite to the point that it becomes awkward.

I took a deep breathe in as the wind hit my face and blew my hair out of my face. It was refreshing after a somewhat long morning. Jin held the doors open for everyone and once he closed the door he took his tray back from me and thanked me for holding it.

Wow, now THAT is a gentleman. I'm impressed, how was Soomin complaining about him earlier?

"Are we even allowed up here? I'm not trying to get in trouble on my first day." Jimin said in a curious tone.

"I wouldn't mind getting in trouble." Yoongi slyly responded.

"Ooh, Yoongi's a bad boy." I joked.

"We are allowed up here. Students have just lost interest in this place, that's why no one's up here." Jin said after a small chuckle from my comment.

"It was smart to bring us up here, thanks Jin," commented Hobi before stuffing his face with his lunch.

"I know, I'm very smart." Jin replied as he playfully flipped his hair back.

Well, Of course. Of course, he's not perfect. And there's his flaw. Hides his insecurities behind a confident mask. Unless he actually is obsessed with himself... yikes.

Soomin interrupted my thoughts, "Well, since we don't know all of each other too well, let's about ourselves and exchange numbers."

Sitting to my right, Seokjin turned to me with his phone in his hand and at the exact same time Taehyung also pulled his phone out and passed it to me.

"Oh um..." I didn't know who's phone to receive.

Would it be disrespectful to accept one phone and not the other... Crap, what do I do in a situation like this??