Apology

-Third Person POV-

Taehyung and Haneul had been bouncing from game to game. Haneul trying hard to distract him from whatever was bothering earlier. She figured that if he wouldn't talk about it then she wouldn't let it bother him at all.

For the first 30 minutes, the rest of the high schoolers didn't notice the absence of both Haneul and Taehyung. Finally, someone noticed the weird emptiness of two people.

"Hey guys?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's Haneul and Tae?"

"Oh... yeah where are they?"

"I thought they were with you. Let's look for them."

Yeonha and Yoongi left the group to find their missing friends. As they got closer, the sounds of laughter increased.

"Oh there they are." Yeonha pointed at the two that were too consumed in their game to notice their surroundings.

"Yay! I beat you again!"

"That's because I let you win."

"Hey guys, where were you? We got scared when you guys were suddenly missing." Yoongi's voice frightened Haneul and Tae.

"Oh, we just got distracted and fell behind." Haneul said as she held her hand to her chest, as if that would stop her heart from beating so fast.

"Well, let's go lovers."

All four friends walked back together.

"Did you find them? Oh there you are. Where'd you guys go?"

"We just wanted to play a different game."

All ten of them continued as they were. They played for hours, constantly challenging each other. It had been at least 3 hours before they were in Jin's spacious living room.

The friends were getting sleepy and decided to finish the day by talking. As Seokjin and Namjoon left to gather blankets and pillows for the others, they all told Jungkook how they had planned the surprise he'd just experienced.

"I seriously can't thank you guys enough. I'm sorry for being upset before. If I would've known, I would've never reacted like that."

"Don't thank us. It was mostly Taehyung's and Soomin's idea."

"And be sure to thank Jin, I mean he's basically lending us his mansion for free."

"I knew he was rich but I didn't know he was this rich."

They all laughed at Jimin's comment. After he finished laughing, Jungkook cleared his throat and shifted in his seat.

"Um. I'm not very good at these things but I wanted to apologize to someone."

Everyone waited silently and Jin and Namjoon walked into the room

"I'm sorry Tae for always being rude and calling you annoying and whatnot. You're actually super cool and I genuinely hope we can continue hanging out. So I'm sorry for that." Jungkook gave an awkward smile once he finished.

Taehyung jokingly wiped a tear from under his eye, "Bro's?"

"Bros!"

They did a bro hug and everyone laughed and shouted in celebration.

"Actually, same here Taehyung. I have made multiple offensive jokes and I apologize."

"Oh but jimin, you always make offensive jokes toward everyone."

"I agree with Hobi," Haneul said with her arms crossed, "I think we all deserve an apology."