~Author's Note~

So the last time I wrote was exactly a month ago, September 15. It is now October and after reading through my previous chapters... yikes. I'm doing a slight character change, in hopes that this will cure the cringe from the previous episodes. Be ready because Haneul's going from a shy lil girl to a baddie (I think, i haven't decided yet). Up until Panic, part 64, Haneul will remain the same.

I don't know if anyone even reads my story, but if you did, I'm sorry for randomly not posting. I guess I was just discouraged by everything that was going on at the moment. I hope I can continue with the motivation I had when I first started this story. An example of my motivation: I wrote like 15 chapters in one day, and I still have like 30 that I haven't uploaded to this day. I literally remember staying up all night writing chapter after chapter, day by day. I had no sleep for like 2.5 months straight. Got me grounded, whoops 😬.

Anyway, I (j)hope anyone is still here reading cause I'm hoping to write better, actually funny, juicier chapters. To that one reader who was very loyal, lemme know if there's anything you wanna see :) thanks for sticking around!

~Season 2 Preview~

Your favorite chaotic girl is back after 2 years and she is ready to take over her junior year of high school. Remembering all the situations she got herself into as a freshman, she realizes that she has changed a lot; however, continues to experience similar incidents as the previous ones. What happens when her two female friends pressure her into looking for love? Will that finally solve her problems? Or will it cause even more?

spoiler alert: it got ✨worse✨