Innocent

-Haneul POV-

After Hoseok and I woke Yeonha up, I searched for a change of clothes for them while they showered. We still had about an hour before we had to head to school. Since Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin have slept at my place before I had clothes for Hobi. But Yeonha, on the other hand, had obviously never been to my apartment. I found a nice t-shirt and some jeans I got for my birthday last year, that were too long for me but perfect for her.

Once Hoseok got dressed, we made breakfast together while waiting for Yeonha to finish getting ready. I was still feeling somewhat sick so I let them eat and went off to get ready myself.

Yesterday felt like over an exaggerated roller coaster. I seriously felt like needed a break from school already.

Ugh, I have to work on that project for 3rd period today, too. How will I ever survive?

With 30 minutes left we began walking to school.

"Wait... where's my car?" We halted as we realized we left Hoseok's car outside the bar yesterday.

We turned to look at each other with concern before rushing towards the bar. Hoseok found his car keys in his backpack. We reached to bar and found his car in perfect condition.

"Thank god. My parents would have killed me if something happened to my car." Hoseok said as he opened his car door, "Get in, we have 10 minutes before the bell rings."

We arrived to school and joined our friends who were already there. Somehow, already comfortable with each other, we all greeted each other with a hug. Except Yoongi who was late that day, as usual.

The first two classes went by fast. I mostly spent those classes taking to Yeonha and Jimin, then Soomin and Jungkook. By 10:40, I had forgotten I was about to meet Namjoon.

I walked into class and found Jin sitting at an empty table of four. He waved at me and motioned for me to go sit with him.

"We're just waiting for Namjoon, now." He smiled at me.

As if saying his name had signaled for him to arrive, Namjoon walked up to us and sat next to me.

"Hi, Haneul. I'm Kim Namjoon. Jin told me we'd be working together." He shook my hand before placing his things down on the desk.

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Before we begin working, don't let Namjoon touch your things, Haneul." Jin said with a wide grin on his face

I didn't understand what he meant by that, so I asked, "Why not?"

"He breaks everything he touches, he broke my calculator yesterday."

I turned to look at Namjoon. He was pouting and looked slightly embarrassed.

Feeling pity for him, I blurted out, "I don't think someone who looks so innocent and sweet would do such a thing on purpose."

They both laughed at my statement. Namjoon looked at me with a cute smile spread across his face.

Cute, he has dimples.

"Innocent?! If only you knew. Yesterday, this pervert-"