Calls & Texts

-Haneul POV-

*You saved Unknown as Jinnie to contacts*

*You saved Unknown as Taehyung🍑 to contacts*

*You saved Unknown as Yeonha🥀 to contacts*

After everyone saved each other's contacts, you all finished your lunches while still learning about one another. Jungkook and Yoongi started the conversation with a funny, wholesome story that intrigued me.

"In third period Yoongi, Jimin and I were chilling in the back. But Mr. Choi's class is so boring, Jimin fell into a deep sleep."

"Bitch, he was in a coma." Yoongi's comment forced a giggle out of me.

"Yoongi and I literally drew on his face and he didn't even flinch. Like, damn did you not get any sleep last night?!"

Jimin just sat in an awkward silence, and I knew why.

"Anyway, eventually Yoongi also fell asleep but if I even try to interrupt his sleep, he'll kill me, so I let them rest. That was when Taehyung, who was a couple seats away, started talking to me. Spoiler alert, he's clingy."

Everyone laughed at Jungkook's statement while Taehyung pouted. Everyone except, Jimin and myself who were lost in thought, glancing at each other momentarily.

So he was tired. Even after warning him, telling him he'd fall asleep in class, he insisted on having a late night call. Thankfully, I made myself some nice coffee this morning, or else I'd be a walking zombie.

"Don't feel offended Taehyung. Jungkook verbally hurts all of us. Besides, it's a good thing you clinged, that way we got to meet you and hang out." Added Soomin seconds before the bell rang.

Jin began picking up after himself, saying, "We should hurry, we don't want to be late to class."

"We don't?" Yoongi said as he sat up.

"The return of bad boy Yoongi," said Yeonha in a funny voice, causing us to laugh.

As we finished cleaning our mess, Jin stopped at the door, "Mind if I text you during class? We might have the next class together, but just in case we don't."

"Haneul, you coming?" I overheard Jimin asking impatiently, already inside the school.