What Are We

-Haneul POV-

I have to pee. I woke up with a strong urge to get up and go look for the bathroom. Without even stopping to put on my slippers, I wandered into the dark hallway. I rubbed my left eye as I crept past at least 3 rooms. This house is massive. Finally, I reached the bathroom. I opened the door and flicked the light switch on.

Holy fuck. Mother of Jesus. My eyes have been blessed with such perfection. Rock hard abs sculptured by the gods themselves. Sent to me by my guardian angel to give me butterflies in my stomach and in my pussy. Thank the lords.

"Uh, thanks? I've been working hard to look like this." Tae chuckled.

"Shit. I said that out loud?"

"You're also staring out loud."

"What are you even doing in here?"

"Can't sleep."

"Well, go sing yourself to sleep, or something. I have to pee."

I closed and locked the door behind him as soon as I pushed him out the doorway. I quickly did my business and washed my hands thoroughly. Even the bathroom here is big. What the heck does Jin do with all this space?? I opened the door slowly to prevent making noise. Just as I was about to turn the lights off, a pair of strong arms pulled me back in and closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing?

"I want you to help me with something."

"Help you? With wha-" Ohh. That kind of help. "Not now Tae, the others are only a few doors away."

"It's okay. They're sleeping and won't notice a thing."

His voice was so hoarse and husky, I could cry. He took my hand and placed it on his chest. Oh my hell. My hand made its way down his torso, feeling every little crevice. I stopped at his basketball shorts' waistband with a sigh. Friends don't do this. Can we even be considered friends? I looked back up at Taehyung. His eyes were filled with lust and screamed the words 'greedy,' 'hungry,' and many more. This is a new side of Tae I've never seen before.

"Tae, what are we?"

"Huh? Friends, of course."

"Even when we do this?"

"Especially when we do this."

I got down on my knees. Here we go again. In one swift move I pulled down his shorts, along with any other undergarments he had on. Ah, so we meet again. I wrapped my hand around it tightly and moved it in one slow stroke. I began to lick the tip lazily. I looked back up at Taehyung.

Not bothered by the tease? 'Kay, then

Not bothered by the tease? 'Kay, then. I took him in all at once, startling him with the sudden movement. I bobbed my head slowly, gradually increasing the speed. I could hear him trying to hold in his groans. I hummed softly, sending vibrations throughout his body. He released a small grunt along with a few mumbled words here and there. In a couple minutes, he was already ejaculating in my mouth.

"How are you so fucking good for your, what? Second time? You're so addicting."

"Thanks, I've read a book or two."

"Let me help you. As a reward, let me pleasure you this time."

"Don't worry about it. I'm really sleepy right now. There will probably be a next time."

"There definitely will, friend."

"Mhm. Friend."

This should probably stop happening.