To Pleasure You

-Haneul POV-

"Oh, actually, I wanted to..."

"Hiii~ Sorry for coming late. Woah, there's lots of us huh? I brought someone along... well he kinda followed me here. This is Taehyung, guys."

Ugh, perfect timing Jungkook, now I'll probably never find out what he was going to say.

I watched as Taehyung greeted everyone with a cute box smile. I felt my heart race faster and faster each time as he got closer to me.

I prepared to bow like everyone else had done, "Hel-"

"Oh! Who's this cutie?! You didn't tell me you had such attractive friends, Jungkook!" I stood in shock and he threw his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

Why am I so flustered, dammit?

"Um h-hi, I'm Haneul. It's a meet to pleasure you..! Oh my god, s-sorry! I meant it's a pleasure to m-meet you, Taehyung."

I was so embarrassed as everyone laughed at our awkward exchange.

God, I'm such a mess. I wish the ground would swallow me whole right now...

"Haha, Haneul you're as red as a tomato right now..."

"Shut up Yoongi, lets just go get our food before the period finishes. We already spent 7 minutes just talking."

Once we all had our lunches we looked for an empty table large enough to fit all 9 of us. We soon realized we had no luck due to the lack of rush earlier.

"I have an idea," Jin spoke up, "Follow me. I have a good place."

We all followed him up the stairs and around corners. I followed right behind him and when we reached some sketchy looking doors he turned to me, and asked me to hold his tray with a small smile on his face. As I balanced two heavy trays he pushed the doors open to reveal...