Violent

-Haneul POV-

*Chat*

Taehyung🍑:
nURSES OFFICE? OMG
ARE YOU OKAY?! WAIT FOR
ME HANEUL, ILL BE THERE
IN A SECOND.

Haneul:
I'm fine, you don't need to come for me.
Yeonha's the one who's hurt. Hobi's at the office
getting questioned right now too.

Yongles:
im outside the office but it seems empty

I looked up, away from my phone, to find Yeonha sleeping. Quietly, I got up and tip toed towards the entrance. There I saw Yoongi, looking worried, which was not common for him. I must've also been worried but didn't realize, because out of impulse I hugged him the moment I reached him.

Yoongi always claims to hate us for being so touchy with each other. But he fooled none of us, we all know he has a soft heart. And having a soft heart means you love hugs.

To my surprise, he hugged me back, which he rarely did. I had forgotten how comforting Yoongi's hugs were. I released a large sigh into his chest, before pulling away. Not wanting to make noise, I motioned for him to be quiet and grabbed his hand to lead him to Yeonha.

I left Yoongi for a second, to grab another chair and saw Hobi walking in to the office. Once again, I motioned for him to be quiet. He helped me pull another chair over to Yeonha. Once we were seated, I decided to to text the rest, to not worry them too much about Yeonha.

*Chat*

Haneul:
Just wanted to update you guys
on the situation. The nurse had to
go talk to another girl's parents.
Yoongi, Hobi and I are waiting
here with Yeonha but she fell asleep.

 Yoongi, Hobi and I are waiting here with Yeonha but she fell asleep

Soomin🤠:
gosh, the nurse should be
treating Yeonha

why is she even talking to
someone else's parents?

Hobi☀️:
Oh, yeah, we forgot to mention,
Haneul casually knocked that
girl out in one punch.

Yoongi, Hobi and I had all been on our phones reading the texts. When Hoseok's text sent I could feel Yoongi stare at me. Hesitant to look at him, I giggled, realizing I had never done anything even close to violent to anyone. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and I looked down.

*Chat*

Jimin🐝:

Yongles:

Yongles:

(A/N: Happy fathers day 🥰)