Tickled

-Haneul POV-

I got dressed into something more fit to go out and tied my curled hair up into a nice ponytail. I was getting ready to head outside, to wait for Soomin to pick me up when I decided to update my Instagram.

I snapped a picture, edited it, and uploaded it in 5 minutes. As soon as I uploaded it, I refreshed the page and my jaw dropped.

_____________________________________
@ ParkHaneul_23

@ ParkHaneul_23    Happy Friday 💛🌻37 likes             14 comments                 5 shared

@ ParkHaneul_23 Happy Friday 💛🌻
37 likes 14 comments 5 shared

@ Jamless51man so cute <3
_____________________________________

Thirty seven may not be a lot, but for me and after only a few seconds, this was like having a million likes. My shocked thoughts were interrupted by a text message.

I looked down at my phone. I grabbed my keys and headed out. There was Soomin's car right in front of my apartment. She was driving, Dae-Hyun was in the passenger seat, and Jimin was seated behind the drivers seat.

I got in and sat behind the passenger seat. I greeted everyone and asked, "where to?"

"We're gonna pick up Yoongi, then Yeonha and finally head to the movie theater. Taehyung said he'd meet us there so we don't need to worry about picking him up."

Yoongi and Yeonha lived near my apartment, therefore in less than 20 minutes Jimin, Yoongi, Yeonha and I were all sitting next to each other. With four of us in a row of three, the back seat was incredibly tight and uncomfortable.

"Maybe one of you should sit on someone else's lap. Preferably Haneul 'cause she's the tiniest."

I nodded at Soomin through the mirror and turned to Jimin. He smiled at me in a smugly way. That didn't make me feel any more at ease but it was better than turning to Yoongi and easier than getting out of the car to go to the other side with Yeonha.

As I sat on Jimin's lap I felt him shift in place multiple times before finally sitting still. I tried hard not to put too much weight on him. This caused me to be closer to the Soomin's seat rather than Jimin. He must have noticed because he tickled my sides, causing me to fall back. As soon as I leaned back he wrapped his arms around my arms and waist, not allowing me to move anymore.

We arrived at the theater and scrambled out of the car and into the entrance. Inside we found Tae already with 6 tickets. Soomin and Dae-Hyun went to buy another ticket for him, while the rest of us sat on a double-sided bench waiting.

"So, who's sitting next to who?" Taehyung asked.

From the other side of the bench Yeonha answered, "Let's just sit in this order, that way Soomin can sit next to Dae-Hyun."

"No fair! I wanted to sit next to Haneul!"

"Yah, Jim at least you're next to Yeonha." I gave him a comforting look.

"What about me?" Yoongi sat up as he was lying behind our backs.

"You could sit next to Haneul on the edge I guess."

"Okay."

Soomin and Dae-Hyun walked up to us and we began walking to the room. Yoongi and Taehyung offered to buy snacks while we found seats for all of us. We immediately found a whole row of 8 seats perfect for us, nearly at the very back.

Dae-Hyun and Soomin walked into the row first, followed by Yeonha and Jimin, and finally myself. While waiting for the movie to start and for the boys to come back, I sat next to Jimin.

"Isn't it weird?"

"What is?"

"That Taehyung bought 6 tickets and yet is still paying for snacks too. Isn't it too much."

"I don't know. Maybe he's just generous?"

"Whatever. Hey, stay seated next to me, let's see if Tae notices."

I giggled, "okay."