Chapter 93 - Painful Healing Process

The healing process for ri was turning out to be very painful. She would often cry due to pain. Roo and team, koby and his brothers and manan would often come down to give her company when they did not have work.

They took her to hospital once as she had her shoulder swollen and she was in much pain. They ran scans on her shoulder to see what's wrong.

They result came out to be that she had a blood clots causing her discomfort and pain. They had to perform a minor surgery to get that clot out as it was damaging her tissues and muscles.

Doctors prescribed blood thinning medicines to avoid formation of clots. Few days passed by she was getting better with everyone by her side but she was strictly advised not to apply even a bit of pressure on her shoulder.

Ri would spend her whole day with boys at bondi but she wasn't allowed to work. It was another day it was past 4 in morning when ri woke up feeling hungry.

She got out of the bed and covered hutz with duvet and kissed his forehead, as he was sleeping peacefully she decided not to wake him up.

Ri washed her face and went towards the kitchen. She looking for something to eat. She found corn flakes and took it out of the counter.

She was taking the bowl out when hutz entered the kitchen and said. "Baby what are your doing in kitchen this early?". He spoke rubbing his eyes and yawning making her to jump on her place and she winced feeling shooting pain in her shoulder.

"Ohh baby did not mean to scare you i am sorry". Hutz said getting by her side and making her sit on the stool and kissed her forehead.

He took her in a hug gently and started rubbing her back making her to calm down. "Don't be sorry boo i am hungry soo came here to find something to eat". Ri said leaning on him.

"Baby you should have woken me up you are advised not to toil around much". Hutz said looking at her.

"Boo you are already doing soo much for me even while working you do things for me. Everything is on your shoulders as well as on others too, you have to do my work and even do yours and you do it without complaining. You need rest too the reason i did not wake you up". Ri said looking at him making him to smile.

"Soo what If my baby needs anything it's my duty and responsibility to get her those things. I can do anything for my love as my baby isn't well. When i get sick you look after me and pamper me without complaining so now it's my turn to pamper you and i don't need a reason to pamper my baby she deserves it all". Hutz said pecking her lips making her to smile. He stood up and made cornflakes for her.

He settled down besides her and started feeding her. She finished eating and he washed away the bowl and both of them went towards their room.

Hutz made ri sit on the bed and brought first aid kit. "Time for dressing change". Hutz said starting taking off her sling and took her top off.

He opened the dressing and cleaned it thoroughly. Ri had her eyes closed tightly when he started cleaning it. Once he finished he wrapped up a new bandage and made her wear her sling back.

"I hate this". Ri muttered under her breath. "I know you hate this even we hate to see you like this but you will be fine soon, now sleep". Hutz said kissing her forehead and made her lie down on the bed adjusted the cushions properly and got in too.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and started caressing her hairs soon she was fast asleep. He kissed her forehead and covered her with duvet and closed his eyes to get some sleep too.

It was around 10 when hutz woke up. He looked at the clock and his eyes widened. He hurriedly got out of the bed and went towards the bathroom to freshen up.