Chapter 20 - Debrief

Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Hope you enjoy this update

Soon hutz and ri reached the tower only to be welcomed by the boys watching ri's video of her singing from morning on reidy's phone making her go all red. She was about to go out of the tower when hutz put his arms around her shoulders dragging her towards the boys.

"Where do you think you are going, you sing soo well". Hutz said making her sit on the chair and resting his chin on her head.

"Reidy why did you record it, i don't sing that good". Ri said.

"Really than how come this video got more than 5k likes and soo many views and soo many comments praising your singing ". Reidy said forwarding his phone, video was posted on bondi lifeguards official page making ri's eyes go wide in shock.

"You agree it or not but you are a great singer baby girl, we want to hear you sing one day and you will do it for us". Whip said grinning.

"But...". Before she could continue harries cut her off. "No ifs and buts darli'n you are doing it and that's final". He said giving a huge smile and everyone nodded his head in agreement.

"I can't win an argument with you guys, Ok will do it for my family". Ri said giving a smile. Making everyone to pounce on her.

"But you won't understand what I sing ". Ri said chuckling a bit." Your voice is soo soothing that is enough for us and if we don't understand than we can Google it". Deano said grinning making ri shake her head in amusement.

Soon hop came and all settled down. "How are you doing ri?" Hop asked as all settled down. "Feeling much better than before". Ri said.

"The guy nearly drowned her, i had to pull ri grabbing her hand, she was coughing and gasping for air and still that guy had to assault her just because she is girl and a lifeguard ". Jess said frowning.

"She is equal to all of us or even better, she never hesitates to help others, she volunteers to do work without being asked to do". Whip said having a proud smile on his face.

"Today also on jet ski she volunteered to dive in water to have a closer look if there was a shark or not, when she saw the shark she came back and as we were about to chase it away a body boarder was going towards it, ri jumped off the ski telling me to chase it away and she will take the guy on the rocks" Whip said smiling.

"Who jumps in a Shark infested water ". Jeff asked in amused voice.

"Ri does, it takes courage to do so". Whip said chuckling. "She is natural at everything, she handled the ski well, it did not look like she was riding it first time". Whip added.

"But i still need to learn to ride it properly i did what i saw you guys do". Ri said looking at everyone.

"We don't think soo next time you are going alone on the ski". Hop said and everyone nodded. "But what is o do something wrong". Ri said.

"You won't do anything wrong and if you will get stuck somewhere we are there to back you up ". Jake said.

"Now coming back today we had two resus so lets start with maxi".Hop said.

"We were down at backpackers looking at water and surroundings but failed to notice that guy until ri radioed us, i quickly grabbed the board and made my way out towards him i reached there to find him facing down i pulled him on my board and saw him completely blue and not breathing, i quickly signalled the tower for resus and brought him back to shore deano and i brought him back to dry land and deano started cpr, how could we miss him, if we would have spotted him in first place than all this wouldn't have happened ". Maxi said dejected, ri walked towards maxi put her arms around his shoulders, he rested his head on her stomach closing his eyes as she was standing and he was sitting.