Chapter 39 - Hospital Visit

Hutz and ri were on their way towards hospital. Hutz was worried for ri he was holding her hand ri squeezed his hand to get his attention.

"Don't worry i am fine, the scans will come clean". Ri said and give him a smile and he kissed her hands.

"You are a fighter and you will fight this for us, I love you". Hutz said and ri nodded.

"I love you too". Ri said and she closed her eyes, hutz sat there admiring her and caressing her knuckles.

Soon they reached hospital, ri was taken in and hutz was told to do the formalities after completing the formalities hutz was guided to where ri was.

Entering the room hutz saw that ri had her eyes closed, he got by her side kissed her forehead and sat on the stool besides her taking her hands in his making her to open her eyes.

"How are you feeling?". Hutz asked putting his hands on her cheeks caressing it. "Head hurts a bit". Ri said. "Doctor came?". He asked.

"Not yet he should be here within sometime". Ri said and closed her eyes to get some sleep. After 10 minutes doctor came in.

"Hello i am Dr. Buch you again?". Dr said entering the room.

"How did you get hurt?". Dr said monitoring her pulse. "A bottle was smashed on my head, and was pushed leading my head to bang on steel railings and stairs". Ri said.

"This wound doesn't look deep its look like a cut it will heal soon, we need to run some test and scans of your head to make sure that there are no internal injuries, nurse will come and take you to for your scans". Dr said and left the room.

Soon after nurse came in to take ri for her scans," You can stay here till i get her scans done, you are not allowed". The nurse said to which hutz nodded.

"Come back soon i am waiting for you, love you". Hutz said kissing her forehead. "Love you too". Ri said and the nurse took her for her scans. Hutz decided to get a coffee for himself and wait in the room until ri comes back from her scans.

Hutz was waiting in the room when he got a call from maxi. "Hello..". Before he could continue further maxi started speaking in a go.

"How is baby sis, i just got to know that she is hurt i am free that is why i called you, is she okk, i want to talk to her". Maxi said all at once.

"Easy easy maxi she is fine, she has gone in for scans as soon as she comes i will give you a call". Hutz said to which he sighed.

"Okk take care of baby sis, don't call let her take rest anyways we are meeting at yours tonight, i need to be back on duty". Maxi said and they hunged up.

Hutz sat there waiting for ri. It was after 45 minutes ri came in after her scans. She was sleeping due to effects of medicines.

"The results will come within 1 hour call us if anything is needed, she will wake up soon". Nurse said and went after closing the door behind.

Hutz went towards ri kissed her forehead and held her hand caressing it. He let her sleep and started scrolling through his phone.

He called in his parents as it has been a while since he hadn't talk to them. "Heya Mom how are you, where is dad, it has been a while since i have talked to you both". Hutz said as soon his mom picked up the phone.

"I am good and your dad is sitting on the porch wait let me call him, kevin come here". Kerry called him and soon he came.

"Hii my dear son how are you it has been a while since you have called". Kevin said and settled besides kerry.