Chapter 62 - Thieves At Bondi

This chapter contains suicidal thoughts if uncomfortable please skip.

Hop changed ri's and hutz shift from early morning to 10 in morning. Ri kept a check on hutz throughout the night. Ri was the first one to wake up and checked hutz forehead to find him his fever was completely gone.

She was about to get out of the bed when hutz shifted his head on her chest and snuggled closer to her, "Where are you going leaving me alone". He mumbled sleepily making her to chuckle and caress his hairs and gave him a forehead kiss making him to smile.

"For getting breakfast ready you sleep". Ri said to which he whined opened his eyes looked at time and kept his head back.

"It's just 8 we aren't starting before 10 let me sleep and you also sleep". Hutz said pouting.

"Fine sleep i am here". Ri said and laid back and he shifted closer to her making her to smile. She continued caressing his hairs and soon he slept. She stayed in the bed and let him sleep.

It was soon 9 ri carefully got out of the bed  not to wake him up. She covered him with the duvet and went to freshen up. After freshening up ri made fresh juice for hutz and herself and light breakfast.

She finished making it and went towards the room to wake up hutz. She sat on the bed started waking up hutz, "Boo wake up breakfast is ready and we need to go for work too". Ri said ruffling his hairs making him to open his eyes.

"Good morning boo, come on freshen up". Ri said and gave him a peck on his lips and a forehead kiss making him to smile.

"Good morning baby". He said kissed her forehead and got out of  bed to freshen up. Ri cleaned the mess around and went outside readied the bag for work.

She waited for hutz to come he came freshening up and ri handed him the breakfast with juice seeing the juice he made a bad face.

"I want coffee not this juice". He said whilst having his breakfast. "No coffee for you the whole day you cannot take caffeine today as you are still recovering". Ri said making him to pout.

"Nope that's not going to work it's for your own good and see even i am giving you company". Ri said and he nodded half heartedly.

After finishing off their breakfast ri washed the dishes and they both got ready for work and went towards bondi keeping their things in locker.

They went towards the tower and entered to find bisho, reidy and whip sitting in the tower. They kept their things on the desk and greeted them.

"How are you doing mate?". Bish asked. "All fit and fine all thanks to my love she took really good care of me and juggled between home and work, she made sure that i ate or at least drink something with regular intervals". Hutz said and they smiled.

Ri looked at the rosters and got to know that she was on tower duty till afternoon and north end for rest of the day with whip.

She took a seat with hutz sitting besides, reidy and bish left for their position downstairs.

They sat there directing others to do rescue. Ri was scanning around when she spotted some teens behaviour suspicious.

"Hey whip whose there near 4th ramp". Ri asked looking at the teens. "Harries and Jess why?". Whip asked.

"Some teens are acting suspicious and wandering around bags which are unattended". Ri said and picked up the radio.

"Central to Harries and Jess a group of five teens are wandering around unattended bags and are acting a bit suspicious keep an eye on them". Ri radioed, hutz and whip were looking around.