Chapter 44 - The Journey To India

After bidding the boys bye they proceeded to check in. The security check and the screening took more than 1 hour. After the procedure was over they settled down waiting for their flight. Ri pulled her phone out to message hutz.

To hutz :
Done with security check and screening now waiting for the flight, did you reach home and missing you and everyone already. I love you.

She put her phone back and sat there looking around. Whip and jess were sitting besides and observed how sad she was.

"Come here". Jess said opening his arms and ri leaned in and he took her in a hug and whip joined too. Soon announcement of their flight boarding was made, after completing the formalities they boarded the plane and settled down.

She pulled her phone out and saw new message from hutz message. It was sent 15 minutes back.

From hutz:
My baby missing you too i don't like it when you get sad, you look beautiful when you smile, we reached home like 15 minutes back. Love you too.

To hutz:
Did you have your dinner?.We boarded the plane just now, will message you when we land we are switching off our phone,sleep well, Good night hutz:)

Ri put the phone back after keeping it in flight mode. Ri was sitting in middle with jess and whip by either of her side.

She leaned on whip's shoulders and closed her eyes who wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"You ok baby girl?". Whip asked. "I m good as of now once the plane takes off i don't know what will happen i have airsickness". Ri said.

"Do you have or take any medicines to stop it?". Jess asked. "Nothing works for it, it's better i sleep before take off or it will be worst". Ri said.

"Sleep than we are here". Whip said and started caressing her hairs to which she slept off within few minutes.

"I just hope the air conditions aren't rough or else it will be very difficult for her". Jess said caressing her knuckles to which he nodded. It was time to take off.

They fasten their seat belts and plane took off. Ri started moving in her sleep and started sweating. Jess wiped off the sweat from her face.

"I just hope it stabilises soon sickness has started taking toll on her". Jess said and whip nodded continued to caress her hairs.

After the plane stabilised they removed their seat belts and made themselves comfortable and busy. It was after about an hour ri opened her eyes feeling uncomfortable.

She straighten herself and took deep breaths to control the nauseous feeling. "You alright baby girl?". Jess asked rubbing her back.

"I am feeling nauseous, i want water". Ri said and continued taking deep breaths. Whip took the bottle and made her have water and pulled out the air bag if needed.

Ri concentrated on her breathing but nothing worked she held her hands out towards whip telling him to give the bag and when he handed her ri spewed away everything she had earlier. Jess was rubbing her back.

After finishing off ri got up to wash her face but dizziness took over her she fumbled back but whip caught hold of her, "Come i will walk with you?". Whip said and walked with her towards the rest room she washed her face and they got back to their seat.

Jess handed her a bottle of water from which she took some sips before closing her eyes and resting her head on the head rest.

"I soo hate this feeling, i just hope that i don't get sick again". Ri said pressing her head.