Chapter 38 - Drunk Trouble

Ri woke up early than usual as she wasn't able to sleep more, she got up from the bed kissed hutz forehead covering him with duvet and left the room made coffee for herself and made her way towards the balcony and sat there sipping on her coffee and enjoying the view.

She was sipping on her coffee when she felt a hand slid on her waist and she made herself comfortable leaning on his chest, "Good morning love". Hutz said kissing her forehead.

"Good morning hutz, why did you woke up so early". Ri said and kissed his cheeks and went back to watching the beach.

"I did not find you around so woke up, same question goes to you". Hutz said resting their head together.

"I wasn't feeling sleepy so woke up". Ri said looking at the view. "It's soo peaceful here". Ri said looking at the view and hutz just hummed in response.

"How about we go early and do some training?". Hutz asked to which ri nodded.

"Come let's get ready than". Hutz said standing up and made ri stand up and made way towards their room to get ready.

Soon they came after getting ready in their shorts and casual tshirt and their runners on. They had their breakfast and other things in their bag and made way out of the apartment. They headed towards bondi putting their things in the locker.

They both opened the tower and left their belongings in the tower. "Soo we have to run from North end to South end, do a swim leg and board paddle and a run back to north end". Hutz said looking at ri.

"No problem i am definitely going to get this". Ri said smirking.

"Ohh is it a challenge thrown to me?". Hutz asked walking towards the north end with ri.

"Maybe". Ri said laughing. "Okk than whoever loses has to to buy drinks for everyone, what say ". Hutz said.

"Ahh no problem, get ready to buy drinks for everyone than". Ri said smirking.

"Let's see who wins". Hutz said and they reached North end. They took their position.

"Ready set go". Hutz said and they started running, ri was a bit ahead of hutz as she was active in sports and was used to running. Soon ri reached the south end took off her runners and went into water.

Hutz was left behind her. Ri started swimming humming a song and maintaining a fast pace on the other hand hutz was surprised to see her swimming so fast, he was trying to keep up the pace but was unable to match her speed.

Ri reached North end came out and took her surfboard and hit the water. Hutz was yet to reach the north end and ri was making her way out towards south end. Hutz was shocked with her speed, he took the surfboard and hit the water.

On the other hand ri had already covered half the way out and soon she reached the south end putting the board on the sand and wore her runners and started running towards north end. While hutz was yet to reach the south end. Soon he reached the south end wore her runners and started running.

Ri had covered half of the distance and she had to cover another half, hutz on the other hand had just started it. Ri finished her course and sat on the sand catching her breaths and was waiting for hutz to finish. It was after 5 minutes when hutz finished and he sat besides ri catching his breaths.

"Soo drinks is on you today". Ri said laughing. "Yeah i know you were just unstoppable, i was shocked to see you do all this effortlessly". Hutz said and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"I need to train myself and even let the boys know to start training themselves, you are definitely going to give tough competition". Hutz stood up and helped ri to stand up too before he could start walking ri jumped on his back wrapping her arms around his neck making him to laugh.