Chapter 53 - Trekking.

It was past 8 when ri woke up she was the first one to wake up. She got out of bed and covered hutz with duvet and left the room to freshen up.

After freshening up she went to nilay and asked him to bring in some healthy food packets and put it the car and even get enough food packed for everyone including them for whole day as they are going for trekking.

He nodded and went in to arrange everything

He nodded and went in to arrange everything. Ri went to maxi and jess room to wake them up. "Big brother wake up". Ri said ruffling his hairs to which he hummed in response.

"Wakey wakey big brother we have to go for trekking, get ready i am waking others". Ri said to which he opened his eyes kissed her forehead and left to freshen up.

"Jess wake up and freshen up we are leaving within half an hour". Ri said to which he opened his eyes and nodded. "Good morning baby sis". He wished and got out of bed.

Ri went towards whip and hutz room to wake them up. She entered only to find Whip was awake and was sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Whip, freshen up we are leaving within half an hour". Ri said to which he wished back and nodded.

Hutz was sleeping on his stomach. Ri sat on tbe the bed and started ruffling his hairs to which he shifted his head on her lap, "It feels soo good when you ruffle my hairs". Hutz said in his sleepy voice and eyes still closed making her to smile

"Good morning boo Come on wake up we are leaving in half an hour". Ri said ruffling his hairs making him to open his eyes and sat on the and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning love". Hutz said and pecked her lips, kissed her forehead and got out of bed to freshen up.

Ri got the things ready that they need to take. She had ordered their breakfast and coffee. Soon the boys came and they had their breakfast and took their coffee in travel mugs and made way towards parking lot.

They got in the car and drove off. "Get ready for the fun that you are going to have". Ri said and they nodded.

"How long it will take for us to reach?". Maxi asked. "Its a roughly 2 hours drive from here till we reach the entrance". Ri said and took a sip of coffee.

"Entrance ?". Jess asked confused. "Yeah till entrance we have another hour and half drive up towards the trekking location". Ri said and their eyes widened.

"Baby girl you will be tired from driving by the end for sure". Whip said and she nodded. "I know but it will be worth it trust me". Ri said and they were looking forward for it.

"If you need rest than do tell us we will take halts in between". Hutz said and ri nodded.

They were talking having fun when a face time came on Ri's phone. She pulled out the phone looked at it and handed the phone to hutz as she was driving.