Chapter 57 - Australia Day (Part 1)

Few days passed by and it was Australia Day. The crowds will be pouring down the beach in large number to celebrate Australia Day a very busy day for all.

On the other day everyone got to know about ri's and hutz first official date at home. Of course they would get to know as maxi isn't a best secret keeper. The whole day everyone teased them to no extent and wanted the details of it.

Ri's wrist was healing too she needed to wear the brace for 2 weeks as quinn assessed her and told her she can perform rescues much to her relief as she was stuck in the tower due to her restricted wrist movement.

Maxi, jess, hutz and ri reached bondi at 6 in the morning. Putting their things in locker room got changed and went towards the tower.

Entering the tower they saw reidy, mouse,harries, beardy, max sitting in the tower. "Morning boys". They greeted and settled down to which they greeted back.

"Happy Australia Day". They greeted each other and saw that deano and whip setting up the beach.

"It's going to be a very busy day today and probably the hottest too". Harries said and others looked at him.

"Gear up for some drama, heat strokes, drunk people, the inflatables thongs challenge we need to look out at them too as  huge crowds will be participating in it, today's day is going to be very hectic, Rio get ready for some unforgettable experience". Beardy said and ri nodded.

"Looking forward for it". She said. "But be careful with your wrist too we don't you to dislocate it again". Mouse said and others nodded.

"Yeah will be careful i don't want to get stuck in the tower once again". Ri said laughing making others to laugh too.

Deano and whip came up the tower after setting up the beach for business. They greeted and settled down.

"Baby girl ready for today's action on beach after spending some days in tower". Whip said and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Yeah ever ready to be on beach". Ri said grinning making them to smile. "So you are at backpackers till afternoon with Max, middle south with me till 3 and tower the rest of the day". Whip said and ri nodded.

Soon everyone went to take their position, "Be careful don't hurt yourself if wrist starts paining than straight away back to tower, Love you". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"Ayy ayy captain will be careful don't worry, love you". Ri said making him laugh and she pecked his lips and went downstairs to see max waiting for her. She got in the buggie and he drove off towards backpackers.

They sat there watching water, "Baby girl get ready for today's action how is manan doing?". Max asked.

"Looking forward for it about manan it has been few days we haven't talked due to the time difference when he is free i am working and when i am free he is working, maybe today he will call in it's an off today due to Republic day in India but when it is unknown". She said and he nodded in understanding.

"Its not even past 8 and feeling so hot today is going to be a very hot day". Max said and ri nodded.

As the day started to progress the crowds started pouring down the beach. Max and ri got busy doing rescue. The tourist ignored the warnings and ended up being rescued.

Max was performing a rescue and ri was directing others out of water through megaphone announcements.

"Central to backpackers there is a swimmer 90 meters off shore and is struggling go in for a paddle quickly ". Came beardy's voice.