Chapter 27 - Christmas Day Pt 2

Hope you are doing well. Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Enjoy this update.

Ri was sitting in the tower sipping on her hot chocolate that whip brought for her. They were directing others to do rescues from the tower and were busy doing some first aids too.

Deano told ri to have some fruits and salad because that helps during periods and asked her to drink more water to keep fluids level up.

Soon after finishing off the lunch deano and ri went to free hutz and harries for their lunch break who were stationed at the middle set of flags. The beach was totally packed with tourist.

They reached the middle set of flags freeing harries and hutz for their lunch break. Deano sat in the rhino and ri stood behind the rhino watching water. "Here have water". Deano said passing me a bottle.

"Thanks Deano". Ri said taking a sip of water. "No worries". Deano said looking at water.

"Soo sweetie how your day has been soo far?". Deano asked watching water.

"Pretty good, this is where i belong i love working here". Ri said with a smile on her face making deano to look at her with a smile on his face.

"Yeah this is the best job in the world".  Deano said looking back at water.

They continued watching water doing rescues here and there. Until a women came running towards them.

"Help me, my granddaughter went for a swim and i can't find her and she is deaf so she won't be able to hear as her hearing aid is with us as it doesn't work in water". She said crying hysterically.

"Calm down and tell me where was the last time you saw her, what was she wearing and since when is she missing?". Ri asked calming her down.

"She was swimming just near the flags  she was wearing a black swim suit and she is missing since last 10 minutes". She said crying.

"Is she a strong swimmer, how old is she?". Ri asked taking the radio out of the clip. "She knows swimming but isn't a strong swimmer in ocean, she is 12 years old".

"Middle set of flags to Central we have a case of missing 12 year old girl she went for a swim just near the flags and is missing since last 10 mins she is wearing black swim suit and she is deaf too, she isn't a strong swimmer in ocean". Ri radioed the info.

"Copy that will have a look". Came harries voice.

"Deano do you think we should launch the ski as the crowds are getting out of control ". Ri asked whilst looking around for the girl.

"Yeah i was thinking about the same, go and get changed you are going on ski i will handle here and send harries down". Deano said radioing the tower about the same and ri sprinted to the tower.

She reached the tower and got changed in her wetsuit taking a lifejacket and clipping her radio to her vest and sprinted down with harries to launch the ski. Soon we launched the ski and harries went to take ri's position.

Punching through the waves ri made it out to the ocean and started looking for the girl and helping other swimmers in trouble back to shore.

"Central to Jetski a swimmer matching the description of the girl and is struggling to keep her head above water 50 meters away from middle set of flags". Hutz radioed.

"Copy that on my way". Ri radioed whilst driving the ski punching through the waves and making sure that she doesn't hit the swimmers.

She reached there on time grabbing her hand before she went under and pulled her on the back of the mat. Letting her catch her breaths. Ri tried talking to her but she told that she is deaf using hands. Ri using a bit of sign language and asked has she swallowed any water to which she nodded.