Chapter 6 - Hospital, Home And Debrief

Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Enjoy reading.

No pov

It was around 7. Maxi and Harrison were talking silently when Ri's hand started to move gaining their attention. Maxi and Harrison immediately move besides her and made a call for nurse to come and check. Nurse made a call for doctor to come in whilst checking the the vitals.

Ri opened her eyes still confused of her surroundings when she looked around she found herself on the hospital bed with iv in one hand and her leg wrapped with bandage. She still dint remember how she landed herself in hospital.

When she was wondering about it Harrison and Maxi came by her side asking her about her well being " Hey how are you feeling?"  asked Harrsion. "Hey sisi how are you?"  asked Maxi.

Before she could reply the door opened revealing Doctor, the doctor asked them to wait outside for some times so that he can conduct some test.

Harrison and maxi moved out of the room and waited for reports from the doctor. They were waiting when Hoppo, Deano, Kerrbox, Whippet, Reidy, Troy, Quinn, Jesse, Chappo, Max Ashford, Corey, Quiggers, Harries, Jethro, Jake, Mouse, Matt Dee came and stood besides them asking about Ri.

"She has just gained consciousness few minutes ago doctor is checking her " said Maxi. All the boys brought bouquets, chocolates, get well soon teddies for Ri. Harrison told everyone about her condition which includes 30 stiches on her foot. They were talking among themselves when Doctor came outside.

" She is stable but doesn't remember how she landed in hospital it happens as she just regained consciousness thats pretty normal she is fit and is ready to be discharged, anyone please come with me and complete the formalities and the nurse will explain you the medication, we have given her pain relief but she will feel a bit weak due to blood loss that is normal she will regain her strength soon we have showen her how to use crutches but she is finding it difficult using it but one person has to stay with her all time incase she feels dizzy to avoid falling and hitting her head. " Doctor filed in the necessary details to us.

We all breathed a sigh of relief and thanked the doctor, Troy and Jesse went to complete the formalities while the others decided to go and see Ri.

In the room she was awake and looking around the room. As soon as we entered she looked at us and gave a small smile, Harrison and maxi helped her sit up on the bed. One by one all came and gave her bouquets, chocolates and the Teddies they brought she accepted it thanking each of them.

Hoppo started the conversation "How are you doing sweetie?". Ri answered with a smile" Feeling a bit weak and a bit pain". Before anyone could ask another question Troy and Jesse came in telling that she is discharged and can be taken home.

Listening to this Ri visibly paled. Harrison who was watching her asked" What happened are you ok, should i call the doctor?".

" I don't have a place to stay i came to Australia today" she replied in a low voice.

"Don't worry sisi you can stay at Harrison place as long as you want he has a spare room he stays alone, i would have taken you at my place sisi  which is right besides hutz place but i stay with jesse you see". Maxi replied giving Harrison a wink which went unnoticed by Ri but others observed it.

"But i don't want to trouble you guys you have already done a lot for me" Ri spoke in low voice.

"What are friends for then, i thought we are friends." Maxi said faking hurt expression. Ri got tears in her eyes "Sorry i dint mean to hurt you, we are friends" tears started flowing her eyes getting us all worried. All of us exchanged glances.