Chapter 83 - Indian Cricket Team

Ri and jake were getting better as time was passing by with everyone's support. Some days passed by It was another day. Ri was the first one to wake up. She got out of bed covered hutz with duvet kissed his forehead and left to freshen up.

After freshening up ri prepared breakfast for them. She settled down in living room working on her macbook. Maxi and jess came in to see ri working.

She was engrossed in working that she wasn't aware of their presence. "Morning baby sis". They greeted making her to jump on her place and she let out a squeal in fear.

"Ahh shit". Ri screamed and kept her hand on her heart they got by her side. "Baby sis its us maxi and jess". They said and took her in a hug and rubbed her back.

Hutz came rushing out of room in half sleepy state, his eyes half open and hairs disheveled. "Baby where are you what happened?". He asked searching for her.

"Living room". Maxi said and he came rushing towards living room. "What happened?". He asked with his voice still heavy due to sleep taking ri in his embrace and kissed her forehead.

"I got scared when they wished me morning i was engrossed in working that i did not notice their presence, sorry i woke you up". Ri said to which he shook his head.

"Don't be sorry thank god you are alright I thought something happened to you". Hutz said hugging her tight.

"Nothing can happen to me as i have you guys by my side you can never let anything happen to me". Ri said and they smiled.

"Mate you go and sleep there is much time left for our shift". Maxi said to which he made himself comfortable on the couch and kept his head on ri's lap and buried his head in her stomach making her to giggle. Maxi and jess shook their head seeing him.

"Go and sleep in your room not here". Jess said nudging him to which he shove his hand away and wrapped his arms around ri.

"I am more comfortable sleeping here rather than in our room, now don't disturb me let me sleep". Hutz said making them to shake their head at him. He took ri's hand and kept it on his head making her to smile. Ri started ruffling his hairs. Hutz was soon fast asleep.

Jess brought a blanket and covered hutz with it. "Baby sis i and T want our wedding to happen in February before 10th". Maxi said and ri nodded.

"Let's check the venue and short list some of them those are available before 10". Ri said and they went through some venues and shortlisted some of them. They looked for more than an hour.

"Big brother here's the list of venues with dates finalise one and tell me so that we can book it". Ri said stretching a bit and he nodded.

"You are the best baby sis love you". Maxi said and kissed her forehead. "Love you too big brother and big brother 2". Ri said grinning and they smiled.

Ri gently released hutz grip covered him properly and stood up to walk but she tripped jess and maxi caught her. "Baby sis you alright". They asked making her sit on the couch.

"Yeah couldn't feel my legs for a moment". Ri said and maxi went to their room and got the heating pad turned it on and kept it under her legs.

"Thanks big brother". Ri said and he smiled and kissed her forehead. "What do you want tell me i will get it for you". Jess said. "Water". Ri said and he went to get water. He came back and made her drink water.

"Baby sis when is roo coming eagerly waiting to meet him again and even sammy missing them much". Maxi said to which ri sighed.

"He won't be able to make it for tour as he suffered a hamstring injury, so it doesn't matter when team is coming". Ri said with a sad voice.