Chapter 81 - Body Retrieval

Few days passed by with boys taking care of ri as she was very sore and would have difficulty in walking and her legs would often goo numb. Ri had an day off the other day to recover girls had gathered at their place and took care of her.

Hop had told her to take some days off to recover but after spending one day alone she was nervous wreak as she had nothing to do. She had a talk with hop and he put her on tower duty until she recovers fully.

It was just another day they both had a shift at 10. Ri was the first one to wake up she looked at clock and it was just past 6. She needed to use loo. She was about to get out of bed when hutz tightened his grip.

"Sleep where are you going!". Hutz mumbled sleepily and pulled her in his arms and kissed her cheeks and buried his head in the crook of her neck

"Boo i need to use loo will be back let me go". Ri said and kissed his forehead. "Promise, do you want me to take you or you will be good on your own?". He asked planting a kiss on her neck making her to giggle.

"Promise i will be fine". Ri said and he nodded let her goo and slept. Ri after finishing her business was making her way back to room when her legs went numb she couldn't balance herself and landed on floor with thud.

Hearing the voice hutz eyes shot open and he got out from the bed and rushed towards ri and sat on the floor taking her head in his lap.

"Baby open your eyes you alright?". Hutz said patting her cheeks to which she opened her eyes and frowned hutz had a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah i am fine legs went numb and i couldn't balance myself and fell off, i hate this feeling". Ri said holding his hand and frowned.

Hutz picked her up and took her to bed made her lie down covered her with duvet and was about to go out when ri asked.

"Where are you going?". She asked. "Will be back in a while you sleep". Hutz said and kissed her forehead and left the room.

He came back with heating pad plugged it and turned it on adjusted the temperature and kept it under her legs making her to smile.

He got in the bed with her wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "It feels soo good thank you, love you boo". Ri said making him to smile.

"Anything for you my baby, love you too princess sleep we have much time left for our shift". Hutz said and kissed her forehead and they both slept.

It was at 9 when hutz woke up. He turned off the heating pad covered ri with duvet and left to freshen up. After freshening up he made healthy breakfast and went to wake up ri.

He entered their room to see her stirring in her sleep and stretched her hand searching for him but frowned when she did not find him. Hutz smiled at this and went towards the bed and sat on bed.

He started caressing her hairs and she instantly smiled feeling his presence. "Good morning baby it's time to wake up". Hutz said and pecked her lips and kissed her forehead.

"Mhmm Good morning boo". Ri said and sat on bed. Ri pecked his lips and got up and went to freshen up.

After freshening up ri got out of room and went towards kitchen and settled on the stool and started having their breakfast. They finished their breakfast washed the plates and left for bondi.

Putting their things in locker they were walking towards tower when ri held hutz hand for support he caught her before she could fall.

"You alright?". Hutz asked. "Just a minute". Ri said and he picked her up and took her to tower making his way upstairs and made her sit on chair.