Chapter 61 - Pampering

Ri and hutz had an early shift. Ri was up early than usual, getting out of the bed she made breakfast and coffee for them after freshening up.

After making the breakfast she went and sat in the balcony sipping on her coffee. When some sounds came from hutz room. She hurriedly went to the room to find it empty.

She found the bathroom door open and went in to see hutz throwing up. She got by his side and started rubbing his back to put him at ease.

"I have got you relax". Ri said rubbing his back once he finished he leaned on ri closing his eyes. Ri was about to clean when he stopped her.

"I will do it you don't have clean my throw up". He said with eyes closed. "Shh i am doing it". Ri said and cleaned up whilst holding him. She washed his face and wiped his face with towel before handing him the brush.

"Brush your teeth to get rid of the throw up breath". Ri said and he brushed his teeth still leaning on ri. After finishing up, ri helped him in the room and made him sit on the bed.

Ri was about to get up when he held her hands that's when ri realised that he was warm than usual, "Don't go". He said.

"Boo i will be back you are having fever let me get the thermometer and something for you to drink, you rest i will be soon back". Ri said making him to pout. Ri gave a peck on his lips and forehead making him to smile.

"Lie down i will be back soon". Ri said and tucked him in the bed and quickly made way out of the room into the kitchen looking for the medicine box she found it and took the thermometer.

She prepared a lemonade for him and quickly went to the room with the drink and thermometer. She sat on the bed and put the drink on bedside table. She took his head in her lap making him to open his eyes.

"Open your mouth". Ri said to which he did as she said and put the thermometer in his mouth. She was caressing her hairs making him to close his eyes and took one hand in his ri started caressing his knuckles.

Soon the beep sound went off. Ri took the thermometer and looked at temperature. It was 38.7° C. "Boo come have this lemonade you aren't coming to work today i am calling in sick for you". Ri said caressing her hairs making him to open his eyes.

Ri helped him sit up and made him have the juice, after finishing up he said, "I am coming to work, i am fine". He said.

"No you aren't coming no stepping out of the house today you are having high fever and you want to work, you are taking rest for the day, it's for your own good love". Ri said caressing his hairs and giving him a forehead kiss making him to pout.

"Fine". He said and closed his eyes. "Do you want to sleep here or in the living room". Ri asked to which he said,"Living room". Ri helped him towards the living room and made him lie down.

She brought blanket and cushions, covered him with blanket. "Do you want anything boo?". Ri asked sitting on the floor next to his head caressing his hairs.

"No head hurts a bit and i want a cuddle". He said pouting and ri smiled at him and sat on the couch.

"Come here, i am taking an off too for taking care of you". Ri said and he shifted his head on her chest closing his eyes. Ri gently started pressing his head making him to smile and wrap his hands around her.

"I am loving this, don't take a day off i will be fine soon its peak season i am already down and if you take off it will be difficult for them to manage and i will keep you updated, don't worry". He said.

"You sure you will be fine because i don't want to leave you alone when you aren't feeling well". Ri said kissed his forehead and he nodded and was already feeling drowsy.