Chapter 5 - Help, Debrief And Hospital (Part 3)

Avoid grammatical mistakes.

As soon as the the ambulance left the beach, there was absolute silence in the tower. No one dared to speak anything including hoppo. They all were wondering on the events that took place within last 1 hour.

Hoppo was the one to break the silence " Whatever has happened is not going to change we will have a debrief about the incident including the other boys and ri, no one is to be blamed for this incident, once our shift comes to end we will visit her to the hospital i will make arrangement for it , but now we need to do our job looking after public". Everyone nodded in agreement still not speaking a word.

Still in the back of their mind, how can they miss such incident. They all had their own sort of guilts which can be cleared only with debrief. They all got back to their work.

Harrison pov:

Today's day was hectic with the events that took place on the beach. It was too much for everyone and specially for Ri. I have not known her for more than 2 hours but the pain she is going through is worst, she is still young and i will help her as much as i can. I know it is still not much time i have known her but i have started liking her, she is very beautiful, her long hair, her brown eyes everything, i have never felt like this for anyone. I have never dated anyone so far, but looking at her i feel very protective for her, she is going through a lot, she left her family there must be a big reason for her to do so, the moment she started crying talking about her family my heart broke seeing her so heartbroken, i immediately engulfed her in my arms, she cried on my shoulders.

But currently i m sitting in the waiting room of the hospital, she has been taken in for treating her wounds. I am waiting for any news it has been 45 minutes since she has been taken for treatment. It was good that my shift ended in afternoon so i could accompany her.

My thoughts came to an end when i saw Quinn coming back since he is a paramedic he was allowed in and was to give the details of how the incident happened, as soon as i saw him i quickly went to him to asking about her wellbeing all at once.

" Woah woah easy, Due to blood loss, she is unconscious and blood transfusion is been done to bring her blood level up and i don't know how much stitches she will need as i need to rush for my shift at the beach, i will come with the boys once my shift ends, The doctors will come and give you information about her condition but don't stress much she will be ok, she is a strong girl." Quinn said patting my back and left for his shift as lifeguard on the beach.

I just hope that she will be fine. I wa still in my lifeguard uniform did not even bother to change. Sighing i decided to get a coffee for myself to think straight. I dropped Maxi a text to bring in my change as we stay next to each other he has my apartment keys. His shift ends at 5. He told that he will bring my change and how was ri doing and will be here around 5:30. I replied that "she is unconscious at the moment that is what i know i will update you when i get some news".

I sat back in the waiting room sipping on my coffee when i heard Ri's name being called. I immediately got on my feet telling that i m with her. The nurse took me with her to room no 250. There she lays on the bed with an iv on her hand from which blood was being transferred to her body, looking pale but beautiful, still in my hoodie that we made her wear. Her right leg had bandage wrapped up which means she was stitched up. I immediately sat near her taking her hands in mine and giving her a forehead kiss.

I sat there staring her, my trance was broken when a doctor came with reports in his hand, "She has lost much blood the reason blood is being given to her, she will regain consciousness within 2-3 hours, and talking about her leg we had to put 30 stitches to close her wound, it will take time to heal she will have to walk around with crutches no pressure is to be applied on the wound as it may come out open, within one week her stiches will dissolve after that she can walk without crutches but will have to come to see me for giving all clear." Doctor said.

"When can she be discharged" i asked.  "Maybe today night if she gains consciousness, if not and in anysort of pain we have to keep her overnight for observations". Doctor told and left leaving the room. Nurses also left the room saying call her if needed leaving me and Ri alone. I took my place besides her and planted a forehead kiss.

It was around 5 when my phone buzzed i left the room to answer the call. It was Hoppo " Hey hop, how are you!?" i said answering the call

" Good, how is Ri doing, is she alright!? " i sighed " She is unconscious at the moment due to blood loss, and has got 30 stitches on her leg, she should gain consciousness anytime soon." i told hoppo.

" Poor little girl has to go through this, all are pretty worried about her quinn came and told us how much he knew, the boys and i are planning to visit her in the hospital and have a Debrief about the incident as all are upset and worried about her, can you just make arrangements for all of us to fit in." Hoppo told.

"How many of you are coming!?" I asked. " Atleast 15 as far as i know". Hoppo replied. " Ok i will talk and make arrangements for it. She is in room no 250"  i replied. " Ok see you soon hutzz".

I had a talk with the nurse and she told that the arrangements will be made. I dropped hoppo a text confirming the same. I made my way back to the room still she hadn't gained consciousness i took my place besides her looking at her, i was so engrossed in admiring her that i did not hear the door being open.

A hand reached my shoulder that's when i knew someone was here i look up and saw maxi with my change and a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He kept the bouquet on the side table and handed me my change.

" Mate how is she, has she regained consciousness!? " Maxi asked keeping his hand on my shoulder." Nah mate but she will regain consciousness any time soon, i just go and freshen up and will be back in a while." i told maxi and rushed to change and came back within 10 minutes.

As soon as i came back i saw maxi was doing something in his phone sitting on the chair. He saw me and came besides me and asked about her condition, i filled him with all the information regarding her condition.
He breathed a sigh of relief and so did I.

" Tell me how are you doing!? " Maxi asked. I was taken aback by his question but i quickly composed myself and answered "i am good nothing has happened to me".

"Really by the looks on your face anyone can make out that you are stressed and worried, i have never seen you like before, you are my best buddy, come on spit it out" Maxi told

I cannot hide anything from Maxi i sighed " Ok fine I like her, i have never felt like this for anyone the way i feel for ri, i know it has only being few hours since i know her but the way i feel for her cannot be described but this better be between us". I told everything adoring Ri's face.

Maxi had a huge grin on his face and he immediately hugged me stating " I am happy for you, but if you hurt her get ready to face my wrath, i m his big brother from now. She is soo cute, innocent and navie i dont want her to get hurt she has already been through much from what i have heard i will protect her as a brother".

Maxi always wanted a little sister and she got one in Ri. I am happy for maxi never in my dreams i would want to hurt her i will protect her from all evil and be her saviour.  We stood there talking silently and waiting for her to regain consciousness and waiting for the boys to come.

Long update. Do vote and comment. See you tomorrow with another update.